Tutorial Gta Fix After Hotfix 1.28

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello Users of CCM for those of you that have had trouble or are still having trouble with modding gta5 online the reason is GTA pushed out a hotfix trying to get rid of most mod menus.

Here is a new working update.rpf file and eboot that works for 1.28 all you have to do is name the sprx as GTA.sprx (Keep in mind not all mod menus work with this new update)

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

ponymodz

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello Users of CCM for those of you that have had trouble or are still having trouble with modding gta5 online the reason is GTA pushed out a hotfix trying to get rid of most mod menus.

Here is a new working update.rpf file and eboot that works for 1.28 all you have to do is name the sprx as GTA.sprx (Keep in mind not all mod menus work with this new update)

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Hey,
Does ur EBOOT.BIN also contains a script bypass?

Tonymags168

Reaction score
Thank you!
excuse my ignorance. But I don't see an sprx file or EBOOT.BIN file. Do I need to extract the rfp file? Sorry noob here.

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
Thank you!
excuse my ignorance. But I don't see an sprx file or EBOOT.BIN file. Do I need to extract the rfp file? Sorry noob here.
There is no sprx or eboot because this is the 1.28 hotfix this is not a menu so there for no need for a eboot nor a sprx file

Tonymags168

Reaction score
Thank you for the quick response. May I bother you for a tutorial on how to install it.

Last edited: