Release [GTA V SPRX C++ 1.27] INSANE CLEAN MENU BASE RELEASE!!! + PLAYER INFO & IP INCLUDED!!

droid

Veteran
Reaction score
welp. yeah enjoy.
Download -
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Virus scan not needed because its a source.

upload_2017-11-10_0-22-14.png

Credits
  1. Viiperz [Me] Design + Alot More
  2. 2much4u for functions for the actual base.
  3. LastGenGamer Help
leave credits if you use this..
also upload it to any forum or youtube idc. hate all u want i quit anyway sexy ppl :heart: WW2 Grind is a gooo

Last edited:

Nerf_Herder

Reaction score
Thx viiperz, i always get errors in VS when having any base and not have yet added any thing! Can you help me? Thanks for the base too!
Is your dev environment set up properly? i.e. PS3sdk & ProDG
Some sources are built with errors to discourage leeching. Try understanding the errors when a build fails & correcting them. Or ask a more specific question including the errors listed.

Nerf_Herder

Reaction score
1>------ Build started: Project: PS3_PPU_Project2, Configuration: Debug PS3 ------
1>Build started 11/13/2017 5:51:29 PM.
1>PrepareForBuild:
1> Creating directory "C:\Users\Aaron\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\PS3_PPU_Project2\PS3_Debug\".
1>InitializeBuildStatus:
1> Creating "PS3_Debug\PS3_PPU_Project2.unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.
1>SNCCL : error : Failed to locate: "ps3ppusnc.exe". The system cannot find the file specified.
1>
1>Build FAILED.
1>
1>Time Elapsed 00:00:00.12
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
That is the error i got and yes i did reinstall every diffrent SDK like 5 times. And also reinstalled VS!

Your sdk isn't properly installed. The .exe installers don't work and you have to manually move the right files into the appropriate folders. There is a tut on YT on how to "set up your PS3 dev environment" that will help you.

Freezee

Veteran
Reaction score
1>------ Build started: Project: PS3_PPU_Project2, Configuration: Debug PS3 ------
1>Build started 11/13/2017 5:51:29 PM.
1>PrepareForBuild:
1> Creating directory "C:\Users\Aaron\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\PS3_PPU_Project2\PS3_Debug\".
1>InitializeBuildStatus:
1> Creating "PS3_Debug\PS3_PPU_Project2.unsuccessfulbuild" because "AlwaysCreate" was specified.
1>SNCCL : error : Failed to locate: "ps3ppusnc.exe". The system cannot find the file specified.
1>
1>Build FAILED.
1>
1>Time Elapsed 00:00:00.12
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
That is the error i got and yes i did reinstall every diffrent SDK like 5 times. And also reinstalled VS!

Check out the tutorial
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
if you are still having problems.

As for the poster, Don't forget to leave proper credits to whoever made the menu. Also make sure not to forget anyone especially if it's bias.

Best regards.
- Freezee.