Hello - I need help modding MW2 PC

Clifrichard93

Reaction score
I'm literally taking the L with modding MW2 and have tried to mod but have failed - any suggestions for good mods with mod menus?

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
I'm literally taking the L with modding MW2 and have tried to mod but have failed - any suggestions for good mods with mod menus?
Download Liberation if you haven't. Best for modding in my personal opinion.

Clifrichard93

Reaction score
Ok so I am watching the video for the tutorial to install the mod - I see the files are different but that doesnt trouble me and i do what you say and only extract the PC Liberation/Source Files download into my MW2 game folder. But when looking at the video he activates the mod by clicking "IW4M" and that didnt come with the downloads. I only have the original game.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Ok so I am watching the video for the tutorial to install the mod - I see the files are different but that doesnt trouble me and i do what you say and only extract the PC Liberation/Source Files download into my MW2 game folder. But when looking at the video he activates the mod by clicking "IW4M" and that didnt come with the downloads. I only have the original game.
IW4M shouldn't be needed. I didn't need it.

Pyrex BLJ

im done :)
Reaction score
i haven't played mw2 in forever but i'm pretty sure they kinda patched these menus online. you can still use like dll injection stuff but idk about these.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
i haven't played mw2 in forever but i'm pretty sure they kinda patched these menus online. you can still use like dll injection stuff but idk about these.
I used them in private matches, they worked fine then. Can't say now tho.