[HELP] Gobblegum cheat engine hack for dlc 5 gobblegums

oTHmaN_HuMaiD

Reaction score
I don't if everyone knows this, but there is a way using cheat engine to turn classic gobblegums into mega gobblegums (which makes it infinite megas), offline of course (use of this online will get you vac banned), but the thing is, I can't seem to use this with dlc 5 (zombie chronicles) GGs, it mostly works but when I get it from the machine in game, it says "out of (GG name)". So I wanted to see if anyone knows how to solve this, and don't try googling it, I got to the end of google trying to find the solution.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah but if you use Cheat Engine you will get banned. I am selling a patched version of cheat engine for $15 USD for the next 3 days only. Hit me up if you want it.

oTHmaN_HuMaiD

Reaction score
Yeah but if you use Cheat Engine you will get banned. I am selling a patched version of cheat engine for $15 USD for the next 3 days only. Hit me up if you want it.
But I don’t want to use it online, only offline, but does the dlc 5 GGs work on your version?

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
But I don’t want to use it online, only offline, but does the dlc 5 GGs work on your version?
If you are running the instance on a Steam variant of the game, you WILL be banned. Even if you're online.
All versions work

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
im still thinking he wants to use like, the ZC gobblegums offline only, as i usually use on the fitgirl version

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
how does one use this (note i have the game from steam unlocked so if that is the problem let me know)
sorry the late answer

I guess we cant use cheat engine with some steam process opened too

the files inside are loaded in cheat engine, and cheat engine must be linked to BO3 as any other usual hack
with that, turning on something on the list that will appear is gonna turn on the hack with is change a classic for a mega for unlimited offline uses

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
If you are running the instance on a Steam variant of the game, you WILL be banned. Even if you're online.
All versions work
and with offline steam version i guess it doesnt let us even open steam even changing the name, so a patch like the one u made would be needed
mm