Answered Help with running a mod

Chiblue

Reaction score
So I took one of my original COD 5 mods and retrofitted it to work in BO3 mod tools... this task was surprisingly straight forward.. Here is the challenge.. I cannot get it to work inside BO3... probably me being stupid...

I downloaded the multiplayer sample and built that, then tried to use it in black ops 3... I must be missing something because I do not see the iprintln message on spawn...

Is there something special I have to do in BOps3 to play the mod. When in the menus in BO3 I see my mod name in yellow in the top left... but for some reason it is not running.. I have gone to multiplayer then start game... this is very frustrating... please can someone give me the specifics on what I need to select in menus to run my MP scripts in-game or even the mp_startup_mod sample..

Thanks

Chiblue

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
So I took one of my original COD 5 mods and retrofitted it to work in BO3 mod tools... this task was surprisingly straight forward.. Here is the challenge.. I cannot get it to work inside BO3... probably me being stupid...

I downloaded the multiplayer sample and built that, then tried to use it in black ops 3... I must be missing something because I do not see the iprintln message on spawn...

Is there something special I have to do in BOps3 to play the mod. When in the menus in BO3 I see my mod name in yellow in the top left... but for some reason it is not running.. I have gone to multiplayer then start game... this is very frustrating... please can someone give me the specifics on what I need to select in menus to run my MP scripts in-game or even the mp_startup_mod sample..

Thanks

Chiblue
Hello,
be sure to link your mod with the compiler everytime you load it new or changed something in the source. Also you said you got problems with the start up mod, could you upload your mod folder that I can take a look into it.

Best regards,
CabCon.

Chiblue

Reaction score