Answered HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reqo Mods

Modder
Reaction score
Hey I'm trying to finish my menu but half the codes still freeze me I use jiggy menu source aswell the new one v4 I believe is thee any newer ones or newer codes that would help me not freeze since the RAY GUN CODES still don't work and I keep freezing with the good functions such as mw2 Nuke etc thanks!

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hey I'm trying to finish my menu but half the codes still freeze me I use jiggy menu source aswell the new one v4 I believe is thee any newer ones or newer codes that would help me not freeze since the RAY GUN CODES still don't work and I keep freezing with the good functions such as mw2 Nuke etc thanks!
The problem is definitive a simple Function missing error. You should not use codes, which you do not understand. Otherwise check the codes every time for the utilitie functions or simple code them by yourself.

Last edited:

Reqo Mods

Modder
Reaction score
yeah i used the jiggys v4 source causse thats the newest one i want to use the big and fun codes like the strafe run mw2 nuke and etc the fun ones but they just freeze me, im sort of a beginner at coding i have no idea what ultilities is and overflow fix :/ hope you could help thx VC

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
the utilities are what is also needed to execute the code, to make it easier for you understand. you need the utility to add text, shader etc, but in this case you need it for the function. if you need help with codes I have many that don't need utilities to use, just copy and paste I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.