Hey, the names Joey.

Joeyyyy

Reaction score
Ok, so I stumbled upon this Forum on accident, of course not a bad thing, as I was looking for some Custom Maps for Black Ops 3. Anyways, I am a Clan Member over at a place called 'IceOps'. Thus is mainly a CoD4 community, which supports lots of Servers. For those who have been there, probably no one, you will probably see me there. Anways, just a quick one from me. See you all around. :wink: <3

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Heya! Be sure to enjoy your stay here. If you have any cod4 content to provide please do post it here! Its my favorite Cod after all!

Welcome To CCM! <3

Joeyyyy

Reaction score
Heya! Be sure to enjoy your stay here. If you have any cod4 content to provide please do post it here! Its my favorite Cod after all!

Welcome To CCM! <3
I will do, I used to Map and write code on the game, for the community to share, so I will post if I get the chance :wink:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Ok, so I stumbled upon this Forum on accident, of course not a bad thing, as I was looking for some Custom Maps for Black Ops 3. Anyways, I am a Clan Member over at a place called 'IceOps'. Thus is mainly a CoD4 community, which supports lots of Servers. For those who have been there, probably no one, you will probably see me there. Anways, just a quick one from me. See you all around. :wink: <3
Hello and welcome on cabconmodding.com! :smile: Enjoy your stay! :grinning:

SCP

Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Welcome on cabconmodding.com! Have fun and enjoy your stay!