Hey there (Late ik)

XSTREAMSHOOTER

Veteran
Reaction score
Hey guys i'm XSTREAMSHOOTER and i'm a fairly new member to this site!

I love mods on COD, Minecraft (I Made My Own), And some other games.
I used to be a forum addict until i got into the moderation scene so Im not really active anymore on certain sites. Im a XBOX, & PC player.
[ Others ] Wii, DSi, DS, PS2, Gameboy? (I Cant Remember).
Im hopping that I can get a RGH if the costs are low, and then I'll host lobbies. For now you will find me on PC hosting some, and on discord also.
I made 2 games, but one I took off the play store (It just didn't fit very well)
-OffroadEX (Offroad Racing Game) - N/A
-Jump Blocko Jump (Platformer?) - Available on google play.
I hope to make another (3PS), or some fun mobile game using a little bit of tuts.

You guys see diverse as a community, and I hope to work/talk with you guys soon!

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score

I used to be a forum addict until i got into the moderation scene so Im not really active anymore on certain sites. Im a XBOX, & PC player.
Im hopping that I can get a RGH if the costs are low, and then I'll host lobbies. For now you will find me on PC hosting some, and on discord also.
I made 2 games, but one I took off the play store (It just didn't fit very well)
I hope to make another (3PS), or some fun mobile game using a little bit of tuts.

You guys see diverse as a community, and I hope to work/talk with you guys soon!
Welcome :wink: hope you enjoy your stay please make sure to take a look at the rules Forum Rules | CabConModding :wink:

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Sup dawg! Always feel free to ask questions and support. But remember to give it equally! <3

Welcome to CCM my homie.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score

Welcome on cabconmodding.com! Enjoy your stay.