hi need help please with making mod menu for myself

bullyblastoff

Reaction score
please help i really want to make my own mod menu for just me for online zombies with rrandom people but i dont understand them and evytime i open one its all werid letters and NULL evywhere i now a bit about coding but not alot so i came here for help because it looks like a nice place to speak :smile: please help me learn the basic of building a menu for myslef with atleaset a menu what opens and has differnt catagores and godmode please help me learn so one day i can make good mod menus :smile: discord MR-sprout321#0263

also im 16

Eaqz

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
"all weird letters and NULL" "i know a bit about coding" xD
maybe start by not using notepad

sephonix

Sephonix Mods
Reaction score
please help i really want to make my own mod menu for just me for online zombies with rrandom people but i dont understand them and evytime i open one its all werid letters and NULL evywhere i now a bit about coding but not alot so i came here for help because it looks like a nice place to speak :smile: please help me learn the basic of building a menu for myslef with atleaset a menu what opens and has differnt catagores and godmode please help me learn so one day i can make good mod menus :smile: discord MR-sprout321#0263

also im 16
a little late but...

Start by learning C++!

GSC (scripts COD games use) are a derivative of C++. Thats what you'll mainly be coding in.

After learning a bit of C++, you can start modding your game by either looking into using
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
or the open-source
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
for BOIII. There are a few tutorials on YouTube on how some of the GSC scripting works in certain COD games, but I recommend downloading a few menus from others, picking apart their code and trying to learn what it does. These menus can contain references to in-game items and such that you can use in your own menu. Very useful stuff.

You can also join discords where communites discuss GSC scripting and provide their insights, like the InfinityLoader discord for example. They can give you guidence on where to start on your modding journey!