Hi... umm I’m new and stuff... I’m waving but you can’t see it.

FreakinKaT

Thread starter #1
hey y’all I like to joke around my bad anywho I like yalls no selling that’s cool, I ummm exceptionally good with computers (can I say that) XD, I don’t wanna break rules on my first post ahhhh. I enjoy making stuff different because ...I donno I learn a lot so it’s like if I don’t practice or use that knowledge then I’ll either get rusty or not be awesome razor shard sick master skills status (I’m not a master of anything... yet) but ok cool thank y’all for reading this intro thing.

DF_AUS

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
hey y’all I like to joke around my bad anywho I like yalls no selling that’s cool, I ummm exceptionally good with computers (can I say that) XD, I don’t wanna break rules on my first post ahhhh. I enjoy making stuff different because ...I donno I learn a lot so it’s like if I don’t practice or use that knowledge then I’ll either get rusty or not be awesome razor shard sick master skills status (I’m not a master of anything... yet) but ok cool thank y’all for reading this intro thing.
Hello @FreakinKaT and welcome to CabConModding :smile:

If you have any concerns feel free to consult one of our friendly staff team or refer to our rules and regulations section: Forum Rules | CabConModding

Regards:

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Staff member
Hey welcome to CCM, hope you enjoy your stay here and find what you're looking for if you need any help shoot me a message..

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Welcome on CabConModding! :wink: Enjoy your stay!