Question How can I change the perk limit in zombies?

Victor Koulikov

Veteran
Reaction score
I want to change the perk limit, player health, the length of bleedout time, and make Double Tap act like DP 2.0, preferably in the _zombiemode.gsc file so that these changes are always in effect without having to load a mod everytime you play. Reason being is I want to share this with my friends and make it easy for them to play everytime with these changes. Although I tried changing starting points in that file it doesn't take effect, as well as I couldn't find the "level.perk_limit" line, or anything referencing a perk limit.

If this cannot be done, then I want to make a mod with just a script, but I was having trouble doing that, it wasn't showing up in the mod section in MP. I recently made a gsc script for BO2 Redacted, but I know that modding works very differently in BO1 and it's probably not possible to have modified changes always in effect, but if I can make a mod that makes these changes, would be great. Any help as to how I can do this would be very appreciated. I posted this in the Black Ops 1 Mod section, but it should be in the script section.