How many consoles have you modded? opinions on exploits,experiences,lets talk.

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
Hello Ccm.

Interested to hear how many consoles have you modded? maybe state you're opinions on the different exploits you have tried,experiences with installations,possible unbricks,photos and anything else.

This photo was taken mid last year,unfortunately my workshop has had a big change since then and no longer in possession of the glitch boxes and warranty seals.

IMG_1909_zpsozikawks.jpg

IMG_1910_zpsifuyhymr.jpg

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
3. BTW, I gotta come meet you :smile:

Edit - Xbox 360 Modded Console... How much?

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I just have a PS3 but I don't use it... :smile: For everyone who want to add me: cabcon1

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
3. BTW, I gotta come meet you :smile:

Edit - Xbox 360 Modded Console... How much?

Prices vary mate due to hdd capacity,phat/slim + what type of exploit has been applied to the console.

I stock modded 360's with ODE's,RGH,dual nand...and now and again i stock R-Jtag modded consoles,i don't bother with those to much though.

Best is,when you are ready to purchase a console contact me on Skype and i will let you know what i have in stock + prices and if any stock is coming in :grinning:

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Prices vary mate due to hdd capacity,phat/slim + what type of exploit has been applied to the console.

I stock modded 360's with ODE's,RGH,dual nand...and now and again i stock R-Jtag modded consoles,i don't bother with those to much though.

Best is,when you are ready to purchase a console contact me on Skype and i will let you know what i have in stock + prices and if any stock is coming in :grinning:
Awesome. Ill contact you when Im rich again and I might come pick one up if thats all good :grinning: