How should I giveaway Trinity Attack Desk?

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
As per usual, I release software with a paid feature, I give it away for free on CCM...

Now, I don't wanna just drop the keys and say enjoy, I wanna make it a little different, so I am giving away 10 keys with 500 tokens on each ($25 worth each, $250 in total).

I was thinking of encrypting/encoding each key and hinting at how to decrypt it. Or, maybe I could put a key or two into a website and get you guys to "hack" the website (using Javascript and SQL Injection) in order to get the key. Something fun, difficult, and a bit of a challenge, rather than luck.

Trinity's menu will be free, I am allowed to post it Marc

~ Harry

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
As per usual, I release software with a paid feature, I give it away for free on CCM...

Now, I don't wanna just drop the keys and say enjoy, I wanna make it a little different, so I am giving away 10 keys with 500 tokens on each ($25 worth each, $250 in total).

I was thinking of encrypting/encoding each key and hinting at how to decrypt it. Or, maybe I could put a key or two into a website and get you guys to "hack" the website (using Javascript and SQL Injection) in order to get the key. Something fun, difficult, and a bit of a challenge, rather than luck.

Trinity's menu will be free, I am allowed to post it Marc

~ Harry
I think the idea with getting the keys by hacking or solving some riddle(s) is really great. I would love to take a try :wink: Great idea @Harry!