Question How to create BO2 GSC Infections?

StorxyModz

Hey guys, ive done a little bit of searching and found nothing on this. Does anybody know how I can create a theater mode infection to give people this GSC Menu I am about to release?
I am wanting to drop V1 of my menu along with the infection to give everyone a chance to at least try it out. Any ideas?

ExIIL

Found a Way! Make sure to have TMapi set up for this. go on youtube on this guys channel named ExiiL and look for his video with the infections
Just wanted to say u can use my tool. But there you go ^.^

AssumingAgate

Reverse Engineer
Premium Member
Hey guys, ive done a little bit of searching and found nothing on this. Does anybody know how I can create a theater mode infection to give people this GSC Menu I am about to release?
I am wanting to drop V1 of my menu along with the infection to give everyone a chance to at least try it out. Any ideas?
i know how, you and this other dude can dm me if wanted

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Were you able to get it running? :smile: Can we mark the question as solved? :smile: