How to unlock everything in private match? (PC, RocketV2)

BallsLord

Reaction score
I want to play with friends in private match (PC, using RocketV2), but nothing is unlocked. I am pretty sure everything is unlocked for private matches on consoles. How can I unlock everything for private match?

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
I want to play with friends in private match (PC, using RocketV2), but nothing is unlocked. I am pretty sure everything is unlocked for private matches on consoles. How can I unlock everything for private match?
Go to the rocket v2 website and go to downloads if it's not in downloads then it should be in UCP :smile:

BallsLord

Reaction score
Go to the rocket v2 website and go to downloads if it's not in downloads then it should be in UCP :smile:
I already have it downloaded. Like I said, I'm going to private match, and nothing is unlocked. I guess my statement in parantheses made it sound like I'm asking how I want to play it, but if you read the rest it's clear what I'm asking. How do I unlock everything in private match so I can create-a-class whatever I want?

SlimeyTheSlayer

Known Member
Reaction score
I Made an tutorlai how to so IT for Combat Training but im not sure it works for private match :relaxed:
But im Working in a Post in this Forums with the Tutorial i'll give You a Link to the discussion when U need...

kingwingy

Reaction score
does anyone have a way to rocketv2 anymore i want to download dlc packs please help TIA!!!