koekjes_boy

Known Member
Reaction score
Does somebody know what code is for animated background for mod menu
example:
Code:
self.AIO["background"] = createRectangle("LEFT", "CENTER", -380, 45, 0, 285, (0, 0, 0), "white", 1, 0);
if you see this code the "white" is the one that need to be changed for an animated background

somebody know some codes? :smile:

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
example:
Code:
self.AIO["background"] = createRectangle("LEFT", "CENTER", -380, 45, 0, 285, (0, 0, 0), "white", 1, 0);
if you see this code the "white" is the one that need to be changed for an animated background

explain animated background..

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
on this vid you see a example of a animated background of the mod menu :grinning:
Also, you've posted this is in the BO3 forum for some reason...
Code:
self.AIO["background"] = createRectangle("LEFT", "CENTER", -380, 45, 0, 285, (0, 0, 0), "compass_emp", 1, 0);

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
wtf i don't understand wich forum i never posted that code it looks the same
You did post the code, literally right above you. And yes of course its the same because its YOUR CODE YOU POSTED with the shader you wanted....

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
If you really wanna know its "compass_emp". I'd suggest not using it like all the other menus though. Alot of people get annoyed by it. Its been WAY too overused lol

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
If you really wanna know its "compass_emp". I'd suggest not using it like all the other menus though. Alot of people get annoyed by it. Its been WAY too overused lol
I gave it to him, but he said its the same code :expressionless:

koekjes_boy

Known Member
Reaction score
lol oh now i understand but i used it and it didn't work it has nothing its was invisible

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
lol oh now i understand but i used it and it didn't work it has nothing its was invisible
Because you're using AIO base, the backgroundouter is more than likely black and overlaying the background.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
example:
Code:

Did you get it working?