I am the manbearpig

manbearpig88

Reaction score
Brief introduction, I'm manbearpig88, I'm from Texas, I've always loved COD Zombies. It's literally the ONLY game that I play now, and has been since black ops 1 lol. I just love everything about the game. It's quite addicting and is the only game that never, EVER gets old to me.

I enjoy finding and completing all easter eggs, as well as going high rounds when I have the time. I was real big into grief on BO2 back in the day. Me and my squad were all in the top 10 on the leaderboards. I wish Treyarch would bring it back. The competitive-ness of it was so much fun!! Also, now custom maps have really made me a happy man; giving me even more to play!!

I look forward to being a part of this community and being able to chat with like minded people as well as try new custom maps as they come out!!

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
Hey manbearpig, welcome to CCM! Hope you enjoy your stay here. I am the same to be fair cod zombies is the only games I play now on PC with the addition of league of legends and smite but mainly zombies. I also love completing the Easter eggs and going to high rounds however these has proved to be quite a challenge now a days playing publicly as I always seem to get put in with people who can't play that well, people who have **** internet so it's laggy or rage quitters I think with the introduction of gobble gums and the fact that exiting the program allows you to keep the gums has had a really negative impact on bo3 as many people just rage quit when they go down after using perkaholic. Anyway enough of that welcome and I hope to see you around :smile:

manbearpig88

Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome!

I agree, the amount of rage quitters has always been insane, and the gobblegums just make it worse. I only ever play solo now days. I do enjoy playing with others, but it's seriously just a waste of time and I always end up frustrated n the end haha.

manbearpig88

Reaction score
I'm liking that you've been adding a handful of new maps a day these past few days!! I greatly appreciate it and hope that you keep em coming!!

But, I'm having issues with a couple of them. I keep getting that darned fast file error. On the Mario 64 map and a few others. It seems to be all of these newer maps that are giving me trouble.....I've made a folder named 'zone' and placed all the files into that and then placed the 'zone' folder into the corresponding folder in the usermaps folder. In the instance of Mario 64 I named it zm_mario. So it looks like this, take Mario 64 for example: 'BO3' > 'usermaps' > 'zm_mario' > 'zone' > all map files, including the 'snd' folder.

Is there anything else that I need to do? Am I doing something wrong?

I haven't had any issues up until a few days ago when the maps you've posted are all in one part. It seems like if a map is split into more than one part then it works fine, but if the map is all in one single .rar file then I seem to get that fast file error on only those maps....

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I'm liking that you've been adding a handful of new maps a day these past few days!! I greatly appreciate it and hope that you keep em coming!!

But, I'm having issues with a couple of them. I keep getting that darned fast file error. On the Mario 64 map and a few others. It seems to be all of these newer maps that are giving me trouble.....I've made a folder named 'zone' and placed all the files into that and then placed the 'zone' folder into the corresponding folder in the usermaps folder. In the instance of Mario 64 I named it zm_mario. So it looks like this, take Mario 64 for example: 'BO3' > 'usermaps' > 'zm_mario' > 'zone' > all map files, including the 'snd' folder.

Is there anything else that I need to do? Am I doing something wrong?

I haven't had any issues up until a few days ago when the maps you've posted are all in one part. It seems like if a map is split into more than one part then it works fine, but if the map is all in one single .rar file then I seem to get that fast file error on only those maps....
Your installation sounds correct. Are you using the steam version of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3?

manbearpig88

Reaction score
No, it's a cracked version.

I did figure out what was happening though. Apparently you have to name the map folder the same exact name as the files in the .rar file.

So, for example, the Mario 64 map wasn't working and I was getting the fast file error every time. In the 'usermaps' folder I had the map named 'zm_mario'......but all the files to the map are named 'zm_mario64'......Once I changed that it works great. Same goes for every other map, I have to name the map 'zm_"exactly the same as the files of the map".