Discussion I got unbanned !!

piagja

Reaction score
[ UPDATE HERE GUYS ]
I have been enabled to play the game, but not with the acc that was ban before, a new account. I swear to God, I wasn't cheating, I'm not a fraudulent person, don't use macros, VPN or similar. I just got kicked away 06/23 when i was playing normally with my friend. I think I was caught up in a ban wave.

I've been banned with tier 2 ban which is HWID and IP.
My internet is dynamic, no problems.
But HWID is complicated. I tried everything and f***d up my machine when I change the SID with sidchg64.
Ok lets format. I choose Win7 x64 Home Premium. Finished the windows installation, install the drivers, GPU drivers and whatever and the Epic Launcher, all normal after format. When I play, I played one game and died by myself to see if I'm able to play a second game and it works !!!

"The detailed thing man !!!"
My previous system is Windows 10 Professional x64 - Digital Licensed
2x4gb RAM
I5 7600k
HDD 320gb standard, Sata 3 and blabla
MOBO Asrock Gaming K6 z170

I did > Change the slot of the rams, it was on A0 and A1 now it is on B0 and B1.
"" > Use the VolumeId64 to change the Volume ID of my HDD, i will be honest, I don't know if this really change the volume, but i do. Open in CMD and write: volumeid [diskletter:] ID (8 characters hexadecimal like this 1234-5678), and enter.

Just that.

piagja

Reaction score
Look this guys !!

Attachments

• Sem título.jpg
    Sem título.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 394

rtkz_wasa1974

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
[ UPDATE HERE GUYS ]
I have been enabled to play the game, but not with the acc that was ban before, a new account. I swear to God, I wasn't cheating, I'm not a fraudulent person, don't use macros, VPN or similar. I just got kicked away 06/23 when i was playing normally with my friend. I think I was caught up in a ban wave.

I've been banned with tier 2 ban which is HWID and IP.
My internet is dynamic, no problems.
But HWID is complicated. I tried everything and f***d up my machine when I change the SID with sidchg64.
Ok lets format. I choose Win7 x64 Home Premium. Finished the windows installation, install the drivers, GPU drivers and whatever and the Epic Launcher, all normal after format. When I play, I played one game and died by myself to see if I'm able to play a second game and it works !!!

"The detailed thing man !!!"
My previous system is Windows 10 Professional x64 - Digital Licensed
2x4gb RAM
I5 7600k
HDD 320gb standard, Sata 3 and blabla
MOBO Asrock Gaming K6 z170

I did > Change the slot of the rams, it was on A0 and A1 now it is on B0 and B1.
"" > Use the VolumeId64 to change the Volume ID of my HDD, i will be honest, I don't know if this really change the volume, but i do. Open in CMD and write: volumeid [diskletter:] ID (8 characters hexadecimal like this 1234-5678), and enter.

Just that.
Nice :wink: