I need help

poltxr

Veteran
Reaction score
So I'm trying to change score/kills during the match on bo2 and technically I'm able to do that. I grabbed the address and I can edit it through the debugger and it will even show "winning" when I set an amount of kills. The problem is that it just resets the whole thing after I get a kill, I'm literally just editing numbers and not affecting the game at all and I need help knowing what I'm missing. I'm relatively new to this. I'm on PS3 making an sprx.

Bambus

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
So I'm trying to change score/kills during the match on bo2 and technically I'm able to do that. I grabbed the address and I can edit it through the debugger and it will even show "winning" when I set an amount of kills. The problem is that it just resets the whole thing after I get a kill, I'm literally just editing numbers and not affecting the game at all and I need help knowing what I'm missing. I'm relatively new to this. I'm on PS3 making an sprx.
idk anything about tht but I'd out of pure logic suggest a strategy change to "earning" these by forcing certain ingame events to happen.