Question Image cursor 3 error.

Slayer4Souls

Reaction score
Hello there! And thanks for help in advance! :grinning:

Initially, I wanted to install RepZ V2, I enjoyed the **** out of the original and decided to give this one a try. However, in the beginning, I kept having issues with the .ff files, but managed to fix that by downloading from some Youtube video that an Indian kid posted ( /watch?v=OHKytdMDutQ ) . I thought I fixed the error but low and behold, some other bullshit appeared ( See picture ) Am I still missing some files or is there anything else I can do to fix this issue? Thanks again! :grinning:

I originally downloaded this game via oceanoffgame.com.

Attachments

• Error.PNG
    Error.PNG
    24.3 KB · Views: 346

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hello there! And thanks for help in advance! :grinning:

Initially, I wanted to install RepZ V2, I enjoyed the **** out of the original and decided to give this one a try. However, in the beginning, I kept having issues with the .ff files, but managed to fix that by downloading from some Youtube video that an Indian kid posted ( /watch?v=OHKytdMDutQ ) . I thought I fixed the error but low and behold, some other bullshit appeared ( See picture ) Am I still missing some files or is there anything else I can do to fix this issue? Thanks again! :grinning:

I originally downloaded this game via oceanoffgame.com.
Hello,
there are still files missing. (iwd.iw-files), I recommend you to download the game via steam or update your cra**** version to an updated version of the game. Because if you downloas now all files manually, it may will take a look of time and search. :peace:

Regards,
CabCon.

Slayer4Souls

Reaction score
Alright, thanks :smile:

I assumed this was the issue. But I could not be bothered since it was almost 5 in the morning for me. But thanks for the update! I 'll what I can do :smile: