Request Infinite gobblegums without commands

One True Melon

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Will we ever get a way to have mega gobblegums in our gobblegum setup. This will help the folks like me who have pirated the game. Currently only way to use mega gobblegums requires commands which are quite the handful to handle.

Anyways help would be appreciated.

And btw when are we getting servers like Plutonium for BO3. It deserves more love

inxaneninja

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
use the mod All Around Enhancement from steam workshop, it has mega and unlimited gums offline and you can select them as if they were classics

culticide

Reaction score
mods dont work for me on bo3 cracked
why not? if the mod or map initially comes from SteamCMD, it will be under a folder named whatever the id# is on steam workshop. you need to decompress and open the folder. In said folder will be a workshop.json file. ( if on windows you may need to enable file extensions to see the .JSON file. The JSON will have a short description, a name of the map or mod, and whether its a map or a mod. Name the folder whatever the JSON file states is the name. Enter said folder, if there's not a folder named "zone", create one. Put all files into the zone folder. Now you can add the folders to the mod folder in your BO3 directory.

OLI991231

Reaction score
why not? if the mod or map initially comes from SteamCMD, it will be under a folder named whatever the id# is on steam workshop. you need to decompress and open the folder. In said folder will be a workshop.json file. ( if on windows you may need to enable file extensions to see the .JSON file. The JSON will have a short description, a name of the map or mod, and whether its a map or a mod. Name the folder whatever the JSON file states is the name. Enter said folder, if there's not a folder named "zone", create one. Put all files into the zone folder. Now you can add the folders to the mod folder in your BO3 directory.
when i try to load custom maps its says error loading fast file

xeqziiiii

Reaction score
Will we ever get a way to have mega gobblegums in our gobblegum setup. This will help the folks like me who have pirated the game. Currently only way to use mega gobblegums requires commands which are quite the handful to handle.

Anyways help would be appreciated.

And btw when are we getting servers like Plutonium for BO3. It deserves more love
never due to microtransactions