Release [Infinity Loader] BOT AI Spawner in Black Ops 1 + 2

Reaction score
Another sharing, much harder than the previous. I didn't even make this one, it's once again thanks to the fine people at the Infinity Loader discord, especially @CF4_99 who was the one that fixed the script, and @Taleb, @Poggy, Brother of Boggy, and @ItsFebiven for their invaluable input. Maybe some day I can achieve my goals without having to come running to you guys for help.

This is just a conversion of the MW2 BOT AI spawner script

The button to spawn the AI with is X, but unlike the MW2 script, you don't have giant letters on your screen telling you that. This is not some quality of life thing, its a consequence of my terrible knowledge of coding.

I'm going to upload an example video pretty soon

Attachments

• main.gsc
    3.6 KB · Views: 358
Reaction score
Video showing that the script works. It's also a bit of a tutorial but its kind of sloppy because I didn't want to go through the pains of making a proper one. Utilize the video and the description to the best of your abilities.

Reaction score
Update to the script

************Changes********************
They uh.......act more normally. They take cover now and do call outs. They also keep space between themselves and you, so you don't have to worry about them humping your leg til you die. Video below

Attachments

• test_script.gsc
    2.8 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:

Goldest

Reaction score
Hello
The test script is not compatible with Black ops 1 and 2
Is how to remove npc limit in campaign
can you please update ?