Reaction score
Hello, @HellishNZ

Redacted is Offline and Free to use :grinning:

Redacted have Stolen the game and have
rewritten The Game to their and this is illegal

have a nice Day!

regards,
VerTical.
That's right, but if I release copyrighted stuff is it than illegal to use it? :smile: Like if we are using redacted? :smile:

P!X

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
you need bo2 installed to use redacted so i would say its a mod so its not illegal :smile:

Noodles

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello, @HellishNZ

Redacted is Offline and Free to use :grinning:

Redacted have Stolen the game and have
rewritten The Game to their and this is illegal

have a nice Day!

regards,
VerTical.
It isn't illegal.. They didn't steal the game they just edited some parts. Think of it like a modification.

iGArabZz

Reaction score
Its not illegal..
It's highly illegal, can also be known as pirating, which I believe what is happening in this case.

Since Black Ops III is not a free game and people are modifying it and selling it on as free, this is pirating, and that is definitely illegal.

Noodles

Veteran
Reaction score
It's highly illegal, can also be known as pirating, which I believe what is happening in this case.

Since Black Ops III is not a free game and people are modifying it and selling it on as free, this is pirating, and that is definitely illegal.
Why bring up bo3? We are talking about bo2

SCP

Staff member
Donator
Reaction score

Unfortunately, I need to agree to @iGArabZz (there is nothing wrong with agreeing you, don't get me wrong. It's just sad that it's true.) Redacted is a copyright infringement. They stopped their project due these problem.

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's just like Tekno God's. The people who have the pdb files can technically build the entire damn game. It's not illegal to use however as stated on the Tekno website if the Call of Duty they can contact them to remove it. However. I'm sure the people who created Tekno God's did the job illegally since they basically released their game for free personally I do not know nor does anyone else on this forum. Your better bet would just call 911 and ask them.