Answered Jiggy Menu Popped up during Gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh380

Reaction score
I was playing BO2 on my xbox 360 (as far as I know, unmodified slim Trinity model), and during an online team deathmatch session, the Jiggy Menu suddenly popped up on my screen and I was able to (for a very short time) go through some of the menus. The match ended and the aim+knife combo to open the menu no longer worked the next match. Somehow during this short time I was able to unlock some achievements and upped my gamerscore to 1000. I really wasn't able to pay attention to how I did it, what with trying to avoid getting killed while messing around with the menu. Nonetheless, I am intrigued.

I've done some reading on it and it seems the only way I can permanently have this menu is to RGH hack my xbox which involves opening the unit and some soldering, something I have the ability to do but would rather not mess with.

My question is, how did this menu pop up on my screen in the first place? Seems to me like someone was able to temporarily implant the menu to my system.

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
I was playing BO2 on my xbox 360 (as far as I know, unmodified slim Trinity model), and during an online team deathmatch session, the Jiggy Menu suddenly popped up on my screen and I was able to (for a very short time) go through some of the menus. The match ended and the aim+knife combo to open the menu no longer worked the next match. Somehow during this short time I was able to unlock some achievements and upped my gamerscore to 1000. I really wasn't able to pay attention to how I did it, what with trying to avoid getting killed while messing around with the menu. Nonetheless, I am intrigued.

I've done some reading on it and it seems the only way I can permanently have this menu is to RGH hack my xbox which involves opening the unit and some soldering, something I have the ability to do but would rather not mess with.

My question is, how did this menu pop up on my screen in the first place? Seems to me like someone was able to temporarily implant the menu to my system.

More than likely the host in your lobby gave you some form of verification (Verify,Vip,Admin or Co-Host) which allows you to access the mod menu whilst in the lobby with the host player.

Status
Not open for further replies.