Release K’s Wonder [Streamable] [External | Fortnite Hack]

AaronWonderland

Fortnite Safe Private Cheat

SLOTS USED ../20​

About Us (Our Motto)

We work extremely hard to get people what they want, and we are never late with orders and while at the same time being very productive. We respond as quickly as possible for every inquiry that we get.

About the Cheat
Functions as seen on menu screenshot, every feature is fully external with Fullscreen Support, which makes it also Streamable​

Compatible with every PC​

Our method is unique to us and has been undetected with all of our cheats since our release. Testings for Fortnite has been done and is all safe without any trouble. User friendly setup too.​

Features and Pricing
You have to be logged in to view links Log in or register now.

We are new at this forum, but looking soon to be one of the most trusted provider in here. We are a private gaming enhancement company and don't provide trials keys at any circumstance. That said, we can provide all the proof, if necessary, to prove our legitness.

In-Game Screenshots

Contact Us

Our Discord Channel -

Our Landing Page - www.kswonderland.com
Our Forum (Sign up and Purchase) - forum.kswonderland.com

Provider Discord tag: AaronWonderland#7741

Video

P.S The cheat is streamable as mentioned before; thus the cheat itself is not visible on the video. Will be fixed.

AaronWonderland

Hello,

Feel free to join my discord and ask around. If not I have more proof I can provide.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Kind regards.

swoon

Fortnite Moderator & Reseller
Premium Member
I don't trust that this is legit, but I'm still waiting for swoon's results because I'm intrigued if it is legit
Things I will say about the client:

Pros:
  • Owner is chill
  • Website
  • Laid back community
  • Payment methods other than crypto
  • Owner was honest about performance
Cons:
  • The cheat doesn't perform well
  • No auto sales
  • Cost too much for the quality you're getting
  • Doesn't seem like it will last, not many Fortnite providers do.
  • Suspicious due to the payment provider taking PayPal, or Stripe.
  • I don't believe his cheat only has 20 slots. This is often due for marketing or make you feel more secured about the cheat, as well as pressure you into a limited cheat. (I can't prove this, however I am suspicious on it)

I'd only recommend buying this cheat if you can't pay in cryptocurrency. However, I can convert to crypto for 5% on top of fees. The owner seems nice, however I've had at least 30+ Fortnite cheats. If the cheat is updated in the near future I'll be more than happy to change what I reccomend.

I do look forward to seeing the potential future of k's Wonderland and see the updates. I can see potential if the owner fulfills the community needs. I mean, to be fair this guy already makes some pretty good money off of his cheats, I can understand why he wouldn't update them either and do the bare minimum work.

Best Regards,
Swoon.

All Might Chooch

Things I will say about the client:

Pros:
  • Owner is chill
  • Website
  • Laid back community
  • Payment methods other than crypto
  • Owner was honest about performance
Cons:
  • The cheat doesn't perform well
  • No auto sales
  • Cost too much for the quality you're getting
  • Doesn't seem like it will last, not many Fortnite providers do.
  • Suspicious due to the payment provider taking PayPal, or Stripe.
  • I don't believe his cheat only has 20 slots. This is often due for marketing or make you feel more secured about the cheat, as well as pressure you into a limited cheat. (I can't prove this, however I am suspicious on it)

I'd only recommend buying this cheat if you can't pay in cryptocurrency. However, I can convert to crypto for 5% on top of fees. The owner seems nice, however I've had at least 30+ Fortnite cheats. If the cheat is updated in the near future I'll be more than happy to change what I reccomend.

I do look forward to seeing the potential future of k's Wonderland and see the updates. I can see potential if the owner fulfills the community needs. I mean, to be fair this guy already makes some pretty good money off of his cheats, I can understand why he wouldn't update them either and do the bare minimum work.

Best Regards,
Swoon.
Thanks for providing your input. I have to agree that the pricing is high. That's the main thing that kept me from trying it out myself. I'm still considering buying it, because I don't have cryptocurrency, but at the moment I'll hold off on it. I am still a bit sketched out as I've never purchased something like this, but thanks to your reply I now know it's trustworthy. :smile:

AaronWonderland

Thanks for providing your input. I have to agree that the pricing is high. That's the main thing that kept me from trying it out myself. I'm still considering buying it, because I don't have cryptocurrency, but at the moment I'll hold off on it. I am still a bit sketched out as I've never purchased something like this, but thanks to your reply I now know it's trustworthy. :smile:
Feel free to join our discord channel!

All Might Chooch

Feel free to join our discord channel!
Just wanted to say that after bought and used this aimbot and I'm happy with how it performs. Also its just as Swoon described, working cheat, honest seller, and great community. The discord is great as many customers are friendly and readily available to help each other out. I'd definitely recommend buying this aimbot.

AaronWonderland

Just wanted to say that after bought and used this aimbot and I'm happy with how it performs. Also its just as Swoon described, working cheat, honest seller, and great community. The discord is great as many customers are friendly and readily available to help each other out. I'd definitely recommend buying this aimbot.
Well appreciate your feedback. I hope you have enjoyed your stay, and hope you’ll stay for longer.

If anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to let me know.

Kind regards.

AaronWonderland

***Aimbot updated for FN its freaking flawless now, you can even use snipers! Scoped AR = Death Machine***