Release Kay's menu base converted to campaign

Jordan is 1337

Veteran
Reaction score
Hey Cabcon modding,

I got really bored so I decided to port Kay's zombie menu base over to campaign because there's not really a decent menu base out for campaign and I hope this will enable some people to start modding campaign.

The menu base has some pretty nice animations and it's very clean, I had a few text overflows so I removed the co-ordinates that were displayed on the screen, I also added a file called functions.gsc so that you can just call scripts from there if you want to as well.

If there's any problems please let me know I haven't tested it on all missions and unless anyone can be bothered to convert it to ps3/xbox it's pc only for now.

(Tried uploading files but it didn't work so there's a mediafire download link instead)

(link to image:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

4kV7AQy.png

Last edited by a moderator:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hey Cabcon modding,

I got really bored so I decided to port Kay's zombie menu base over to campaign because there's not really a decent menu base out for campaign and I hope this will enable some people to start modding campaign.

The menu base has some pretty nice animations and it's very clean, I had a few text overflows so I removed the co-ordinates that were displayed on the screen, I also added a file called functions.gsc so that you can just call scripts from there if you want to as well.

If there's any problems please let me know I haven't tested it on all missions and unless anyone can be bothered to convert it to ps3/xbox it's pc only for now.

(Tried uploading files but it didn't work so there's a mediafire download link instead)

(link to image:

4kV7AQy.png
Quite cool! Thank you! :smile: