Tajobs

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Last Day on Earth: Survival
Kefir!

df4b27e24c6e61180dc71eae5dc2fbeb-png.117567
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
is a FREE MMORPG zombie shooter survival and strategy game, where all survivors are driven by one target: stay alive and survive as long as you can in this post apocalypse game and shoot walking dead zombies. There is no place left for friendship, love and compassion. A deadly plague virus pandemic has turned the world into a dead zone full of unkilled zombies. You can trust only yourself in this post apocalyptic game infected with walking dead zombies.
Instructions for survivors:

ZOMBIES AND ENEMIES EVERYWHERE!
You are alone against other players and army of walking dead zombies and other unkilled in this free zombie shooter survival and strategy game. Shoot and gunship zombies and other unkilled to survive in this post apocalypse game or they will kill you.

KEEP CALM AND CRAFT! SURVIVALCRAFT IS VITAL!
Improve your strategy and survivalcraft skills and create more deadly weapons against the unkilled walking dead zombies and enemies. Choose a target wisely and shoot zombies or pull a dead trigger in wildfowl to get some food.

EXPLORE NEW TERRITORIES AND SHOOT ZOMBIES!
Search abandoned military bases and survivor’s camps in order to find and take the most valuable resources and deadly weapons. Keep away from the zombie frontier and gunship zombies to obtain resources.

JOIN A CLAN AND GUNSHIP ZOMBIES WITH FRIENDS!
Shoot unkilled walking dead zombies with other players - it’s an effective war strategy for this free zombie shooter rpg. It is easier to survive in this post apocalypse game and shoot the walking dead together with other survivors. So join clans and gunship zombies as much as you can!

COMMUNICATE WITH OTHER PLAYERS!
Use the chat. Information is the second most important resource after life in this post-apocalyptic zombie shooter rpg game. Cooperate and gunship zombies or go to raid, clear new territories from the unkilled and move the zombie frontier.

IMPROVE YOUR SURVIVALCRAFT AND STRATEGY SKILLS!
Plague infection, wild animals, hunger, thirst and cold can kill you faster than a walking dead army. The world has turned into a residence of evil, where the plague infection rages. In this free post apocalypse rpg zombie survival game your own target is to craft more deadly weapons, shoot zombies and try to survive. Survivalcraft is vital for your strategy to survive in this post apocalypse game infected with plague virus and walking dead zombies.

In 2027 an outbreak of an unknown plague virus infection wiped out most of the world’s population. The raging virus was named deadly plague infection. Meanwhile the pandemic of a new kind of plague virus carried away 80% of the population. Plague virus pandemic was turning them into hordes of the unkilled walking dead zombies.

But the army of unkilled zombies is not your main problem. Many of those who were unkilled by the deadly plague virus will pull a dead trigger in your back. Stay alone or team up with allies and join clans to gunship zombies together. You’re the one to choose your path and raid the zombie frontier in this free post apocalypse zombie shooter survival game. Use any ways you can in order to shoot zombies and survive in the dead zone in this free zombie shooter.

And remember! Unkilled walking dead zombies are everywhere! Kill zombies, shoot zombies, gun zombies, fire zombies, plug zombies, smash zombies, slash zombies and gunship zombies to survive. In this free zombie shooter rpg game your every decision matters.

File size:
96MB

Playstore:

Format:
APK

Root or Non Root:
Non Root

Mod features:
  1. Free Shopping
  2. Free Blueprints (No Research Points Needed)
  3. Free Craft (No Resources Needed)
  4. Free Energy Refill
  5. Free XP Booster
  6. Level 99
  7. Chopper & ATV Ready
  8. Everything Unlocked
  9. More

Download:

Virusscan

Last edited:

Bubonic666

Reaction score
Last Day on Earth: Survival
Kefir!
mIcAUniBMPCB1t_ZBAoFB68GoTFfaoNk8suItLackH9uWG3sJqLxAh2qYjcoVfZPnGo=w300-rw
is a FREE MMORPG zombie shooter survival and strategy game, where all survivors are driven by one target: stay alive and survive as long as you can in this post apocalypse game and shoot walking dead zombies. There is no place left for friendship, love and compassion. A deadly plague virus pandemic has turned the world into a dead zone full of unkilled zombies. You can trust only yourself in this post apocalyptic game infected with walking dead zombies.

Instructions for survivors:

ZOMBIES AND ENEMIES EVERYWHERE!
You are alone against other players and army of walking dead zombies and other unkilled in this free zombie shooter survival and strategy game. Shoot and gunship zombies and other unkilled to survive in this post apocalypse game or they will kill you.

KEEP CALM AND CRAFT! SURVIVALCRAFT IS VITAL!
Improve your strategy and survivalcraft skills and create more deadly weapons against the unkilled walking dead zombies and enemies. Choose a target wisely and shoot zombies or pull a dead trigger in wildfowl to get some food.

EXPLORE NEW TERRITORIES AND SHOOT ZOMBIES!
Search abandoned military bases and survivor’s camps in order to find and take the most valuable resources and deadly weapons. Keep away from the zombie frontier and gunship zombies to obtain resources.

JOIN A CLAN AND GUNSHIP ZOMBIES WITH FRIENDS!
Shoot unkilled walking dead zombies with other players - it’s an effective war strategy for this free zombie shooter rpg. It is easier to survive in this post apocalypse game and shoot the walking dead together with other survivors. So join clans and gunship zombies as much as you can!

COMMUNICATE WITH OTHER PLAYERS!
Use the chat. Information is the second most important resource after life in this post-apocalyptic zombie shooter rpg game. Cooperate and gunship zombies or go to raid, clear new territories from the unkilled and move the zombie frontier.

IMPROVE YOUR SURVIVALCRAFT AND STRATEGY SKILLS!
Plague infection, wild animals, hunger, thirst and cold can kill you faster than a walking dead army. The world has turned into a residence of evil, where the plague infection rages. In this free post apocalypse rpg zombie survival game your own target is to craft more deadly weapons, shoot zombies and try to survive. Survivalcraft is vital for your strategy to survive in this post apocalypse game infected with plague virus and walking dead zombies.

In 2027 an outbreak of an unknown plague virus infection wiped out most of the world’s population. The raging virus was named deadly plague infection. Meanwhile the pandemic of a new kind of plague virus carried away 80% of the population. Plague virus pandemic was turning them into hordes of the unkilled walking dead zombies.

But the army of unkilled zombies is not your main problem. Many of those who were unkilled by the deadly plague virus will pull a dead trigger in your back. Stay alone or team up with allies and join clans to gunship zombies together. You’re the one to choose your path and raid the zombie frontier in this free post apocalypse zombie shooter survival game. Use any ways you can in order to shoot zombies and survive in the dead zone in this free zombie shooter.

And remember! Unkilled walking dead zombies are everywhere! Kill zombies, shoot zombies, gun zombies, fire zombies, plug zombies, smash zombies, slash zombies and gunship zombies to survive. In this free zombie shooter rpg game your every decision matters.

File size:

96MB

Playstore:

Format:
APK

Root or Non Root:
Non Root

How to install:
Watch the video below:

Mod features:
1. Free Shopping
2. Free Blueprints (No Research Points Needed)
3. Free Craft (No Resources Needed)
4. Free Energy Refill
5. Free XP Booster
6. Level 99
7. Chopper & ATV Ready
8. Everything Unlocked
9. More

Download:

Virusscan
Doesn't seem to be working for me I've done all as explained in the video above but keeps telling me I lost connection to 1 of their servers and game must restart to proceed. But keeps loading to point you've shown above and I've force closed like 10 times now lol. Any advice?

Tajobs

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Doesn't seem to be working for me I've done all as explained in the video above but keeps telling me I lost connection to 1 of their servers and game must restart to proceed. But keeps loading to point you've shown above and I've force closed like 10 times now lol. Any advice?
Try this mod:

Dawg66

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the mod. I installed exactly as the video showed and I keep getting a message saying I lost connection to the server. Ive forced stopped and restarted several times but continue getting the same error. Any ideas on what I should do? Thank you again.

JamesBond80

Reaction score
The new update 1.9.7 came out with task in fullversion better rewards. Doest it have that ?? Can we use fullversion to get more valuable rewards ??
Thanks

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. However unfortunately we don't allow any links like your download link to other websites. Please could you add a direct download link to the thread.