Request Little Brothers Birthday Plz help

Kazza_Razza_1

Reaction score
My little bros birthday is coming up and i was wondering if someone could help me get liquids for free for him and me... or just him if it takes to long. I don't have money or else I would pay for the service. Disc is Finnegan#3003 thank you for your time if you help! <3

Last edited:

Bambus

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
My little bros birthday is coming up and i was wondering if someone could help me get liquids for free for him and me... or just him if it takes to long. I don't have money or else I would pay for the service. Disc is Finnegan#3003 thank you for your time if you help! <3
when is that birthday?

Kazza_Razza_1

Reaction score
I can do a free 5000 for you. That's a lot still.
Sorry i didn't see this me and my family went on a trip to Canada for his birthday and we got home today I even though his birthday is 4 days past he hasn't been on his computer yet and he is at a friends house for tonight and yes 5000 is a lot!haha idk if you are still down to do this but im sure that he would really appreciate it! my discord is Kazza#3003 also if you could click the reply button that way it sends me a email that you replied! thx

Bambus

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Sorry i didn't see this me and my family went on a trip to Canada for his birthday and we got home today I even though his birthday is 4 days past he hasn't been on his computer yet and he is at a friends house for tonight and yes 5000 is a lot!haha idk if you are still down to do this but im sure that he would really appreciate it! my discord is Kazza#3003 also if you could click the reply button that way it sends me a email that you replied! thx
I added u too c: @mjkzylol don't worry, ill give him some. U dont have to do any c: