• neigh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
there should be an option to enable desktop notifications for @ mentions in the shoutbox
Brought this up to CabCon few months back, not sure if he's taking the thought into consideration though.
Either way notification tones for pm and possibly Shoutbox would be extremely useful.
@CabCon possibly a premium/staff member feature only?

Pyrex BLJ

im done :)
Reaction score
Brought this up to CabCon few months back, not sure if he's taking the thought into consideration though.
Either way notification tones for pm and possibly Shoutbox would be extremely useful.
@CabCon possibly a premium/staff member feature only?
either way something like that would help keep the chat alive a little bit more than it is at the moment

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Only for SB if you're tagged though. Otherwise, SB bomber dropped (oh and F*ck face Shane v8, I have a SB bomber...)

Pyrex BLJ

im done :)
Reaction score
Only for SB if you're tagged though. Otherwise, SB bomber dropped (oh and F*ck face Shane v8, I have a SB bomber...)
Good to know we can always rely on you to thoroughly 'test' everything lol

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
Lol, you wasn't saying that the other night when you came crawling for help with your spectator menu :smile:

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol, you wasn't saying that the other night when you came crawling for help with your spectator menu :grinning:
Nigga. I asked for no help lol. Just asked if you wanted to see it you nigga you remade it loooool. Wanna see me drop the SB?

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
Nigga. I asked for no help lol. Just asked if you wanted to see it you nigga you remade it loooool. Wanna see me drop the SB?

You talk so much bs that you have me convinced you believe your own crap lol.