Question Menu Base

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
Would anyone be willing to port this menu base to bo2 for me please if not atleast show me how to do it :wink:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

No need for virus scan :kissingheart: source is right there

Here is a video preview of the menu base :grinning:

Credits To HostOnly For making the base​

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
This is a friendly site if you are going to call names and flame then you shall be reported and dealt with the staff no need to call names when i make a thread asking for help if thus is the case then you should prob go onto a different forum site instead of this one.

Jack

Modder
Reaction score
This is a SPRX base isn't it? Not a GSC one lmfao... I said dumbass because porting a SPRX base to GSC would be unstable and useless, easier to just remake the base yourself..

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
This is a SPRX base isn't it? Not a GSC one lmfao... I said dumbass because porting a SPRX base to GSC would be unstable and useless, easier to just remake the base yourself..
hmmmmm did i say anything about porting it to gsc no... you know bo2 can run sprx as well d*ckhead i was asking if someone could either teach me or port it for me to bo2 sprx because it orginally does not work like that you have to port tha base over to bo2 for it to work so keep being a dick if you would like it will just hurt you in the long run :smile:

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
Usually when people say "port" in the BO2 section, it's to GSC. Also nothing will hurt me in the long run lmfao.. retard.
Hmmmm calling me names when i am nothing but nice and supportive on this site You can ask @DemonicForce_AUS @CabCon or pretty much any of the staff i am a known active and supportive member and you are insulting me and calling me names disobeying the rules "
  • Flaming, or provoking of members, is not tolerated. Through public or private messaging (if reported to the staff) can be subject to warnings." Maybe you should take a look at the rules again bud here maybe this will help you Forum Rules | CabConModding you should prob read them again so you dont cause more trouble bud anyways have a nice day this conversation is over between me and you since you cant be a nice person :smile:

Venox

Reaction score
Would anyone be willing to port this menu base to bo2 for me please if not atleast show me how to do it :wink:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

No need for virus scan :kissingheart: source is right there
i know how the base looks but pls credit HostOnly and add some Pictures to show other users how the base looks