Release Modern Warfare 3 Hack 2019 Undetected Aimbot/ESP/Host Steam Tekno Rhino Cheats +Download

swoon

Fortnite Moderator & Reseller
Premium Member
Update 4/20/2019
  • Support Tekno Gods
  • Fixed Crashing
  • Fixed Menu key (Needing to spam)
  • Made improvements and optimization
Thanks to @InUrFace & Takashi

Flaywah

+rep for my dude swoon, the cheat is clearly good for all the options that he have to offer, pretty good for HvH use, it's stable, and the price are clearly honest. you're looking for a decent cheat ? just go for this one

maxwell baker

Known Member
this is a great overall cheat. I have lifetime for both mw2 and mw3. I want to go over some specific features and what i like best:smile:

modern warfare series:
this is my favorite cheat. I specifically like the customization of the cheat. how you can change almost every thing to your liking. even the background picture of the menu!! how you can tell whether someone is in your view or not with different color indicators on the ESP. how the aim bot settings can be as ridiculous as you want them to be. everything in the miscellaneous tab is great. no recoil, no spread, and inverse troller. kill spam is hilarious. everything in console works perfect and I use the name changer all the time. i don't use force host as much because i have really bad internet, so i cant say much about that. off host godmode/invisibility is super fun to mess with people, as well as the spawn as jug feature. If someone is force hosting i end the game to piss them off which is funny. all around great job.

AssumingAgate

Reverse Engineer
Premium Member
this is a great overall cheat. I have lifetime for both mw2 and mw3. I want to go over some specific features and what i like best:smile:

modern warfare series:
this is my favorite cheat. I specifically like the customization of the cheat. how you can change almost every thing to your liking. even the background picture of the menu!! how you can tell whether someone is in your view or not with different color indicators on the ESP. how the aim bot settings can be as ridiculous as you want them to be. everything in the miscellaneous tab is great. no recoil, no spread, and inverse troller. kill spam is hilarious. everything in console works perfect and I use the name changer all the time. i don't use force host as much because i have really bad internet, so i cant say much about that. off host godmode/invisibility is super fun to mess with people, as well as the spawn as jug feature. If someone is force hosting i end the game to piss them off which is funny. all around great job.
wanna hvh again? :tonguewink:

AssumingAgate

Reverse Engineer
Premium Member
You notice how all of your projects are ****?:thinking: Also get on MW3, and I'll face your friends cheat.
i dont have a friend who has an mw3 cheat, mainly because its a dead game. and i would have to work on one so you would have to wait but hey that dont matter because it would still wouldnt be my cheat because i "cant code"

swoon

Premium Member
i dont have a friend who has an mw3 cheat, mainly because its a dead game. and i would have to work on one so you would have to wait but hey that dont matter because it would still wouldnt be my cheat because i "cant code"
Hold on, what?

swoon

Premium Member
yeah the mw2 one i hvhed with, me and a friend worked on that, but we didnt work on an mw3 one so i gotta work on it myself
Why does it look exactly like Furtives hook? Hex editing a dll file to be yours, doesn't make it yours. Guessing someone leaked it to you? Shocked you haven't leaked it yet lol You know Assuming, I'm still looking for a cheat that you can claim you've made on your own and that's exactly good. Since I've known you, all it's been "me and a friend worked on it" or "my friend gave me" etc. Why not use those extreme programmer skills, make a bo2 cheat or MW3 cheat therefore we know its yours.

Last edited:

AssumingAgate

Reverse Engineer
Premium Member
Why does it look exactly like Furtives hook? Hex editing a dll file to be yours, doesn't make it yours. Guessing someone leaked it to you? Shocked you haven't leaked it yet lol You know Assuming, I'm still looking for a cheat that you can claim you've made on your own and that's exactly good. Since I've known you, all it's been "me and a friend worked on it" or "my friend gave me" etc. Why not use those extreme programmer skills, make a bo2 cheat or MW3 cheat therefore we know its yours.
i am working on something for bo2 but it isnt offhost, and mw3 i made stuff in the past just not offhost, and they are extremely messy so :tonguewink:

swoon

Premium Member
i am working on something for bo2 but it isnt offhost, and mw3 i made stuff in the past just not offhost, and they are extremely messy so :tonguewink:
Did you miss the part where I said "exactly good?"