Release Modern Warfare 3 Hack 2019 Undetected Aimbot/ESP/Host Steam Tekno Rhino Cheats +Download

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
I was able to test that hack and I have to say that is probably the best Call of Duty: MW3 hack I have ever used. :y: It has super many features, you can change and set anything you like to your wishes. It works with Steam and Tekno and the injection is super easy. Personally I would prefer a loader without an installation but the hack is amazing! Good job there :smile:

What I liked about it :y:
  • Super many features
  • Steam and Tekno compatible
  • Easy to use

What I would like to improve
  • Loader without installation
  • Design :wink:

swoon

Fortnite Moderator & Reseller
Premium Member
I was able to test that hack and I have to say that is probably the best Call of Duty: MW3 hack I have ever used. :y: It has super many features, you can change and set anything you like to your wishes. It works with Steam and Tekno and the injection is super easy. Personally I would prefer a loader without an installation but the hack is amazing! Good job there :smile:

What I liked about it :y:
  • Super many features
  • Steam and Tekno compatible
  • Easy to use

What I would like to improve
  • Loader without installation
  • Design :wink:
We have installation due to configs being stored, as well as kill sounds, and menu customizations therefore it was better for us to make an installation for our customers. There will be a new frame work once we finish our Destiny 2 and Overwatch cheat.

swoon

Premium Member
I can't register on the website "rhinocheats " so i can't buy the cheat.. can u help me ?
Add me on discord. swoon#1337 and PM me your username. I get legit about 20 friend request a day.

xboxgian

Known Member
hello guys, but the Rhinocheat site no longer exists, so all users who have purchased their system like me have no more updates (currently unusable)

swoon

Premium Member
hello guys, but the Rhinocheat site no longer exists, so all users who have purchased their system like me have no more updates (currently unusable)
That's false, the dll's were released in the discord. I will be posting them publically when I am on my PC again with the source.

xboxgian

Known Member
That's false, the dll's were released in the discord. I will be posting them publically when I am on my PC again with the source.
why do you say it's false? the Rhinocheats.com domain is no longer available, I paid to have your MW3 hack, I just ask to be able to continue using what is waiting for me, I even sent you a private message without an answer, when your site was active I advertised very much your work, I consider you serious and prepared .. so I expect your feedback..thanks

swoon

Premium Member
why do you say it's false? the Rhinocheats.com domain is no longer available, I paid to have your MW3 hack, I just ask to be able to continue using what is waiting for me, I even sent you a private message without an answer, when your site was active I advertised very much your work, I consider you serious and prepared .. so I expect your feedback..thanks
My inbox is full of messages daily which I pretty much ignore. What's your discord?