• Fosho

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ohhsodead

Veteran
Hello again, CabConModding!

Although the ps3 scene is now merely dead, I've been working a basic tool that some users may find interesting and cool for everyday modding!

An open source desktop application designed to easily browse through a regularly updated database of game mods, homebrew, resources and themes for the PlayStation 3. A library that is populated by myself, few friends and awesome contributors, so that all mods have been tested and verified. It also utilizes the ftp commands to be able to install and uninstall modded files directly to games. Without the need for digging up old threads or using file managers - this aims to do everything for you.

the only one of its kind (i think)

Comments, ideas, suggestions? You can contact
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
via Email.​

Note
  • It's recommend to reinstall updates for games that will be modded. So backups for the original game files are created, which can be restored when uninstalling mods.
Features
  • Fast, lightweight and simple to use
  • Browse a large database of ps3 mods
  • Complete with info, creator, version, etc.
  • Filter by firmware and mod type
  • Install and uninstall mods to games
  • Automatically detect game region
  • Backup and restore original game files
  • Directory listings with basic commands
  • Save multiple console profiles
Requirements
  • An internet connection
  • NET Framework 4.6.2
  • PlayStation 3 with MFW
Download
Download and run the latest version of the Windows installer, "ModioX.Installer.Windows.exe" from the
page.

Contributing
You're also welcome to submit any pull requests with fixes and suggestions, like additional features for making this project even more great. Please open an issue so we can discuss things before going further, maybe we can work on this together!

Requesting Mods
I understand that not every mod is available, you can use the REQUEST MOD feature to open an issue with the details and they will be submitted to our database.

Credits/Libraries
Disclaimer
I can accept no responsibility for any damage you cause to your system by using this tool. Follow the instructions so you shouldn't have any issues.

License
This project is released under the GNU General Public License v3.

Contribute to the project on GitHub:

Last edited: