Mods Not Working (BO3 Reloaded Update 17)

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 3' started by PolskiGrizzle, Oct 25, 2018.

1. PolskiGrizzle

PolskiGrizzle New Member

Credits:
    Just to make it clear, I have the Steam version of the game but none of the DLCs so I just downloaded and installed Black Ops 3 Reloaded with all of the DLCs, including Zombies Chronicles, as a separate game (yep 107GBs) so I would have them.

And so I copied the mods I wanted from C:\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\311210
    where all the workshop mods are located and took some mods out and copied them to the mods folder in the Reloaded version located E:\Games\Call of Duty Black Ops III\mods (I have multiple hard drives) and went in and loaded the mods, after that I launched up Nacht because why not and the mod didn't work, I did this with this mod.

Please login or register to view links or downloads!

Before anyone says it does not work, I have tested it in the Steam version and it worked, with the latest update of course. No mod works so I am stuck completely, please help.

Screenshot of my mods folder:

[​IMG]

2. AdrX003

AdrX003 Known Member

Credits:
    pretty sure that the original game doesnt download the mod files like: //usermaps/mods/zm_modname/zone/modfiles

the example above is how u need to put the files and folders for the no steam version.

3. PolskiGrizzle

PolskiGrizzle New Member

Credits:
    I will try this thanks

AdrX003 likes this.
  4. PolskiGrizzle

PolskiGrizzle New Member

Credits:
    I actually tried to run it in administrator and the mods actually loaded but I get this error and the game forces me to close it down.

[​IMG]

5. AdrX003

AdrX003 Known Member

Credits:
    the exact same error i get when i try to run a mod made for the newest BO3 update. there isnt any cracked bo3 that can load these yet.

6. PolskiGrizzle

PolskiGrizzle New Member

Credits:
    What is the latest Black Ops 3 version? I can't find it on Steam.

7. patotu

patotu Member

Credits: