Question Mods similar to Redacted

JamieVonJamJar

Known Member
Personally, I play Redacted to play Black ops 2 multiplayer with it's progression system as intended without going online to find custom (and crappy) servers, hackers and/or expert players and nobody wants to spend 80% of a multiplayer game dead.

So my question is: Is there any mods like Redacted out for other Call of Duty games?
I'm already aware of Bot Warfare mods for Modern Warfare 1 & 2 and Black Ops 1.

Any news on relative mods would be greatly appreciated!

(PS Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I couldn't think of a more relevant place to ask than the Redacted area)

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Personally, I play Redacted to play Black ops 2 multiplayer with it's progression system as intended without going online to find custom (and crappy) servers, hackers and/or expert players and nobody wants to spend 80% of a multiplayer game dead.

So my question is: Is there any mods like Redacted out for other Call of Duty games?
I'm already aware of Bot Warfare mods for Modern Warfare 1 & 2 and Black Ops 1.

Any news on relative mods would be greatly appreciated!

(PS Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I couldn't think of a more relevant place to ask than the Redacted area)
Hi there,
this is the correct place to post it :smile: Thanks for creating this thread.

Unfortunately I'm not up to date anymore but I'll check what I can find :wink:

EDIT:
PlusMasters
They are offering a few games but they are down at the moment.

TecknoGods
They have good servers since they offer server browsers. Nice to play with a few a games like MW3. You should check it out!

Plutonium
The project is cancelled I think.

Last edited:

JamieVonJamJar

Known Member
I've heard of both Teckno & Plutonium, though this isn't quite what I'm looking for. I'm personally looking for more of the bot stuff. Mods where I can mess around with bots using mod menus and potentially play it normally as if I'm playing actual multiplayer minus the human players (Cause sometimes human players can ruin the game for people). TecknoGods just seems like a custom server host which might be cool but not what I'm looking for exactly.

I've scoured around for a Black Ops 3 version of Redacted but BO3 is apparently volatile with .dll injection and potentially crashes each attempt, I know it has for me.