1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion Monitors!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The Dark Side, Nov 12, 2017.

1. The Dark Side

The Dark Side Trial Moderator Staff Member

Credits:
    Heya everybody. I've been wondering... What kind of monitors do you guys have? What are they and what are the specs?

Mine at the moment is a 4K 32' Monitor, its on the way here and ill edit this when i get it.
    The one i have now is meh. You don't wanna hear it. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Please login or register to view links or downloads!

The monitor is on sale right now as this thread goes up. ​

CabCon likes this.
  2. CabCon

CabCon Head Administrator Staff Member

Credits:
    The price is quite good for a monitor with 4K and proprietary adaptive sync. My current monitor(s) are horrible but they are doing their job:
    1. LG 22 inch LED Monitor EN43
    [​IMG]

2. Samsung Syncmaster 930BF
    [​IMG]

I'm looking for a new monitor since a year now but I can't really find one... G-Sync is quite expensive and I think it's difficult to know in which direction I should go. Resolution or Frames!? Booth would be amazing but expensive as well. I tested the Please login or register to view links or downloads! and the colors, 144Hz and G-Sync felt amazing :hearteyes:! But I'm also doing a lot of work with my computer so I'm sure a higher resolution in Photoshop or InDesign would be awesome! And here I'm now. :raisedhands:

3. Ganjanikos

Ganjanikos Greek Force Donator

Credits:
    Im using my TV lol 32 inces FHD:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

4. Freezee

Freezee Moderator Staff Member

Credits:
    I have an AOC monitor, It's 24 inches I believe, I can't remember much since I got it like a year and a half ago.

CabCon likes this.