1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Preview Mw3 GSC Mod Menu

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Mods' started by CF4_99, Apr 15, 2018.

1. CF4_99

CF4_99 Active Member

Credits:
    Hey CCM! today I am showing you a tiny preview of a menu I have been working on for about a day.. it is an Mw3 menu I made using the new scripting feature in Phantom by Enstone. Probably won't do any type of releases until Infinity Loader is released, because this is only available for ps3 users that own Phantom.
    Everything you see works perfectly, and haven't ran into any freezing, overflow, or disconnecting issues so far.

Mw3 GSC.png Mw3 GSC UFO.png

Insane_Commander and DF_AUS like this.
  2. illusional

illusional Member

Credits:
    who cares about the infinity loader release the source of the gsc to use with phantom

3. CF4_99

CF4_99 Active Member

Credits:
    Still a lot to do and fix, but I might release a beta version tomorrow...

DF_AUS likes this.
  4. Insane_Commander

Insane_Commander Active Member

Credits:
    We need mod menus for pc, consoles have a lot of them

CF4_99 likes this.
  5. Syndicate

Syndicate Modder

Credits:
    wasn't aware of this update from phantom.... next few days is gonna be fun :smile: anyone thats wants to build menu from scratch message me. not too bothered about experience

CF4_99 likes this.
  6. CF4_99

CF4_99 Active Member

Credits:
    the scripting feature is available for Mw3 Phantom and Advanced Warfare Fury, I asked Enstone, and he said he plans on adding it to Ghosts Eternity, and Mw2 Reborn... Didn't give a estimated time though

7. CF4_99

CF4_99 Active Member

Credits:
    I know, I play mw3 pc as well.. and I agree, but when Infinity loader Releases, there will be plenty of menus being released. :tongueclosed:

Insane_Commander likes this.