Preview Mw3 GSC Mod Menu

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Mods' started by CF4_99, Apr 15, 2018.

1. CF4_99

CF4_99 Well-Known Member

Credits:
    Hey CCM! today I am showing you a tiny preview of a menu I have been working on for about a day.. it is an Mw3 menu I made using the new scripting feature in Phantom by Enstone. Probably won't do any type of releases until Infinity Loader is released, because this is only available for ps3 users that own Phantom.
    Everything you see works perfectly, and haven't ran into any freezing, overflow, or disconnecting issues so far.

Mw3 GSC.png Mw3 GSC UFO.png

2. illusional

illusional Well-Known Member

Credits:
    who cares about the infinity loader release the source of the gsc to use with phantom

3. CF4_99

CF4_99 Well-Known Member

Credits:
    Still a lot to do and fix, but I might release a beta version tomorrow...

CabCon and DF_AUS like this.
  4. Insane_Commander

Insane_Commander Member

Credits:
    We need mod menus for pc, consoles have a lot of them

CF4_99 likes this.
  5. Syndicate

Syndicate Modder

Credits:
    wasn't aware of this update from phantom.... next few days is gonna be fun :smile: anyone thats wants to build menu from scratch message me. not too bothered about experience

CF4_99 likes this.
  6. CF4_99

CF4_99 Well-Known Member

Credits:
    the scripting feature is available for Mw3 Phantom and Advanced Warfare Fury, I asked Enstone, and he said he plans on adding it to Ghosts Eternity, and Mw2 Reborn... Didn't give a estimated time though

7. CF4_99

CF4_99 Well-Known Member

Credits:
    I know, I play mw3 pc as well.. and I agree, but when Infinity loader Releases, there will be plenty of menus being released. :tongueclosed:

Insane_Commander likes this.
  8. Boo666

Boo666 Member

Credits:
    I hope anyone make a good ghosts mod menu for pc (mp+alien mode) i would also donate for a ghosts mod menu for pc.

9. CF4_99

CF4_99 Well-Known Member

Credits:
    There will be plenty of menus being released for ghosts when Infinity Loader launches, for all consoles. :smile:

10. Boo666

Boo666 Member

Credits:
    Thanks for your answer,do you think that we can expect it in the next time? currently it Looks like a abandoned Project.

11. CabCon

CabCon Head Administrator Staff Member Head Staff Team

Credits:
    Looks really cool. :y: Good job! Do you have a video which shows the features? I see there is still no beta version but I think it really gets time that someone release something for mw3.

DF_AUS likes this.
  12. CF4_99

CF4_99 Well-Known Member

Credits:
    Yea, lol I have been a little busy lately, haven't been able to do anything with it.. I have also ported it to advanced warfare.. ported a few more bases

Bases Ported So Far:
    Sharks Base
    Extincts Base
    FinalFlex By xTUL

I Had to change the designs for all of them though.. Phantom isn't really GSC.. it is coded exactly the same. But, all functions are put into the scripting tool by Enstone, which pretty much runs off of addresses.. so not all functions from the game are available yet, but there are plenty of functions to work with, except I have to request a few things so I can get the player menu working. Also, the HUD mapping is a little different and harder to get right, but Ill put up a new pic soon, was kinda hoping Infinity Loader would be released by now.. but I'll get a few more things finished, as well as some bugs, then release. :tongueclosed:

CabCon likes this.
  13. CabCon

CabCon Head Administrator Staff Member Head Staff Team

Credits:
    Your plan sound quite interesting! I would love to, and I think many others too, see more previews in the future!

Yes, I hoped that too. Looks like they need some more time. :wink: