Question My GSC Studios wont finish exporting.

DemonHax

Can anyone help me? I'm trying to export a project in GSC Studios. But it's been exporting for 17 hours now. I've restarted GSC Studios. I've also copied the project to a different project and it's still getting stuck on "Exporting..."

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Can anyone help me? I'm trying to export a project in GSC Studios. But it's been exporting for 17 hours now. I've restarted GSC Studios. I've also copied the project to a different project and it's still getting stuck on "Exporting..."
Did you try it with other project? Can you share your project that I can take a try?

The export should never run longer than 5 minutes.

DemonHax

Did you try it with other project? Can you share your project that I can take a try?

The export should never run longer than 5 minutes.
Well, it normally takes about 11 min for it to export for me. But I found the problem. Just not a fix. A curtain mod was keeping it from fully exporting. I took that mod out and it exported correctly. But now I have to find out what with the mod isnt working. Yeah, I can send the script to you, but only privately. Discord?

CF4_99

Insane-Known Member
Well, it normally takes about 11 min for it to export for me. But I found the problem. Just not a fix. A curtain mod was keeping it from fully exporting. I took that mod out and it exported correctly. But now I have to find out what with the mod isnt working. Yeah, I can send the script to you, but only privately. Discord?
Are you still in need of help, or did you figure it out?