Discussion Need help cracking t7 menu

cautiousgg

Reaction score
So I have the t7 mod menu files but I need help cracking it so it is available to use, any help would be much appreciated. Please contact me if you have found anything. My discord is cautiousgg#3414
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bambus

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
So I have the t7 mod menu files but I need help cracking it so it is available to use, any help would be much appreciated. Please contact me if you have found anything. My discord is cautiousgg#3414
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
well u could try disabling the login/the loader and it would prob work...

Bambus

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Do you know how I could disable that? I tried decompiling the exe but I'm kinda stupid so I couldn't figure it out. Also appreciate the response :smile:.
man I dont have any idea. all im sayin here is just speculation and I have no knowledge of that kinda s tuff AT ALL. but CXCHEATS prob got some gud prots goin on doe

weeaboospls

Reaction score
if you have to ask on this forum you'll probably not be able to do it any time soon.

Bambus

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Partially because they can't do anything on CCM, and partially bcs they know its not gonna happen.

cautiousgg

Reaction score
They actually did care but they know no one can crack it u immature asf

I already did it myself you bum bitch. Imagine snitching about a mod menu on a 5 year old game. You’re definitely a school threat weirdo with a neck beard lmao.

yhkx

Reaction score
I already did it myself you bum bitch. Imagine snitching about a mod menu on a 5 year old game. You’re definitely a school threat weirdo with a neck beard lmao.
im a school threat thats a old ass joke its older than u people said that back in middle school i tell u still a lil ass kid u at least 12-13 years old grow tf up lmfao i can guarantee im older than anyone in this thread