Answered Need these codes

Autistic

Reaction score
Can I please be linkd 2:

# RGB Editor / slider ( one that works )
# Ingame keyboard
# Riot shield trap/ troll
# tutorial on how to add gamemodes to a menu source.

Help is appreciated :smile:

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Can I please be linkd 2:

# RGB Editor / slider ( one that works )
# Ingame keyboard
# Riot shield trap/ troll
# tutorial on how to add gamemodes to a menu source.

Help is appreciated :grinning:
You can basically get this stuff if you Google it or look in the forums.

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
This is all on Google like @Candy said.

The riot shield trap was released here.
The in-game keyboard is from Loz's Zombie Menu.
The tutorial for game modes? Try looking at Radiant V1 or Dynamic V3 for the best examples. They are perfect references to learn how to do it yourself.
The RGB slider was made in a lot of places. There are a bunch of them around. Try searching them up first before asking. :grinning:

Autistic

Reaction score
This is all on Google like @Candy said.

The riot shield trap was released here.
The in-game keyboard is from Loz's Zombie Menu.
The tutorial for game modes? Try looking at Radiant V1 or Dynamic V3 for the best examples. They are perfect references to learn how to do it yourself.
The RGB slider was made in a lot of places. There are a bunch of them around. Try searching them up first before asking. :grinning:
Thank you The Dark Side, I used Google and found the the gamemode loader source, but these are NOT tutorials, all I am doing is looking at someone else's work with no explanation with the steps they undertook?

Say for example you was looking to start talking Spanish, reading over some news paper articles in Spanish will not help you learn and understand the language, correct?

If there is no tutorial on how to add gamemodes to a menu source maybe the site should create one maybe?

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Thank you The Dark Side, I used Google and found the the gamemode loader source, but these are NOT tutorials, all I am doing is looking at someone else's work with no explanation with the steps they undertook?

Say for example you was looking to start talking Spanish, reading over some news paper articles in Spanish will not help you learn and understand the language, correct?

If there is no tutorial on how to add gamemodes to a menu source maybe the site should create one maybe?
You aren't looking hard enough, and that's not really what he said. Re-read his comment and then try again.

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
-snips snip-

Still love your name. Lol. What I said there was, try and look at other menu sources for the game modes. Basically if you understand gsc, even a little bit. They are very simple. Highly suggest you should try and look at it yourself. I was able to do it not really understanding the code. If you really can't do it I guess I could help you out with it PM me if you hit a brick wall.. but try it yourself first. As for everything else there really are tutorials anyway like @Candy said.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Keyboard

Like we said they exist and you gotta try harder using Google my man lol.

You shouldn't need a tutorial for the riot shield functions. Lol. C&p and add to your menu. Boom done.

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
I gotta admit you have me a laugh here. GSC is far easier than another speaking language. Lmao :tearsofjoy:

Besides. Learning a coding language takes a while especially if it's your first one. It'll take time but you'll get it. :smirk::wink:

Last edited: