Never thought I would be back again...

Chiblue

Reaction score
Firstly Hello everyone..

I guess I got the mod bug again.. By way of introduction, I used to build mods for COD2, COD4 and Then COD5.. I did play around with BOs one mod tools but lost interest as the game died.. I was part of the Extreme mod crew and build many mods as addon to the Extreme COD 2 and 4 mod releases. I also built the Extreme COD5 mod. My modding passion has always been tactical and sniper and anyone who knows these know that the base R&G design of todays games makes the genres very difficult to manage on a server.

Anyway, thought I would pick up the BO3 mod tools and see what I can build... thanks for the tutorials on getting started as it has been 4-5 years since I touched a GSC script.

So happy modding and mapping to you all...

Chiblue

VerTical

CEO
Donator
Reaction score
Hey @Chiblue Welcome To CabConModding :grinning:
If you need help you can ask the Support/Admin or me :smile:

and have a Good Day

VerTical.

Last edited:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Firstly Hello everyone..

I guess I got the mod bug again.. By way of introduction, I used to build mods for COD2, COD4 and Then COD5.. I did play around with BOs one mod tools but lost interest as the game died.. I was part of the Extreme mod crew and build many mods as addon to the Extreme COD 2 and 4 mod releases. I also built the Extreme COD5 mod. My modding passion has always been tactical and sniper and anyone who knows these know that the base R&G design of todays games makes the genres very difficult to manage on a server.

Anyway, thought I would pick up the BO3 mod tools and see what I can build... thanks for the tutorials on getting started as it has been 4-5 years since I touched a GSC script.

So happy modding and mapping to you all...

Chiblue
Hello,
welcome on cabconmodding.com! Awesome to hear that you want to start modding again :smile:. GSC changed a lot compared to the old cods, but if you have some coding knowledge it should be no problem to learn it :peace:. Do you have any plans what you would like to build/create for bo3? :smile: