Release Operation MKG

Mr Knife God

Reaction score
I'd like to present my new mod menu. It's predecessor is my old Knife God menu from se7ensins. Enjoy. If you have any problems, let me know.
svdfsd_zpszk9c0h2c.jpg

wedwesa_zpsbuworprf.jpg

Xbox download link:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Pc download link:

-----------------------------------------------------
Tips:
You want to spawn back in? No problem, just hold A and X for like 2 milliseconds, lol.
Want to move after the match or game ends? Just hit aim and knife.
I've added some of the menu sounds from the main menu that play when you Aim and knife, hit A, X, or press the up and down dpad buttons.
HUD is visible while opening the menu since it's see-through.

Last edited:
S

SeriousHD-

I'd like to present my new mod menu. It's predecessor is my old Knife God menu from se7ensins. Enjoy. If there's any problems, let me know.
svdfsd_zpszk9c0h2c.jpg

wedwesa_zpsbuworprf.jpg

Download Link:

Virus Scan:

Tips:
You want to spawn back in? No problem, just hold A and X for like 2 milliseconds, lol.
I've added some of the menu sounds from the main menu that play when you Aim and knife, hit A, X, or press the up and down dpad buttons.
You dont need to virus scan GSCs bro. They arent executable so virus scans wont do anything.

Mr Knife God

Reaction score
You dont need to virus scan GSCs bro. They arent executable so virus scans wont do anything.
Yeah but se7ensins is really hooked on their rules about posting download links. Dude temporarily closed my thread because I didn't have one and wouldn't re-open it until I did a scan. I just thought the same rules would apply here.

Noodles

Veteran
Reaction score
I'd like to present my new mod menu. It's predecessor is my old Knife God menu from se7ensins. Enjoy. If there's any problems, let me know.
svdfsd_zpszk9c0h2c.jpg

wedwesa_zpsbuworprf.jpg

Download Link:

Virus Scan:

Tips:
What is the difference of this menu from others?

Mr Knife God

Reaction score
What is the difference of this menu from others?
Because I had a menu called Knife God V4, and I was too lazy to come up with an original name. So months later, preferably last month, I just decided to change the menu name and look with more features.

Noodles

Veteran
Reaction score
Because I had a menu called Knife God V4, and I was too lazy to come up with an original name. So months later, preferably last month, I just decided to change the menu name and look with more features.
-1. Didn't read the question correctly and didn't answer my question. I asked what is the difference of this menu from other menus inside of the Call of Duty Black Ops 2 community.

Mr Knife God

Reaction score
-1. Didn't read the question correctly and didn't answer my question. I asked what is the difference of this menu from other menus inside of the Call of Duty Black Ops 2 community.
Well I have some things other people may not have.. but regardless, this is not a menu of competition. I just wanted to share my stuff for other modders.