For PS3 Only
Today I will be releasing a small tool that I've been working on for a little while now. Nothing special really. It basically allows you to inject and switch to and from GSC mods for Black Ops II. Just like any other GSC tool.
Except this downloads the latest database that contains all the GSC mods you see the in the app stored on a private server. So, there's no need for you to update the app when there's new mods available, they're downloaded to your Documents folder. I will constantly be updating the database with more mods, let me know if you want to see any specific ones on there.
Add Your Own Mods
You can add your own gsc mods by locating the 'Atomic Tool GSC' folder inside your Documents, opening the relevant folder for your mods (Mod Menu, Game Mode or Zombie Menu), then creating a folder for your mods and copying all the relevant .gsc files for the mods (must be compiled). Restart the app and you're good to go!
Update #1: Database now has well over 50 mods. Hopefully Zombies coming soon too. Thank you all for your support.
Update #2: All GSC files are now supported, for both Multiplayer and Zombies, massive thanks to
How to use:
1. Choose your connection method, either CCAPI (Control Console) or TMAPI (Target Manager)
2. Connect and attach to Black Ops II,
3. Select your desired GSC mods,
4. Click 'Inject Selected GSC Mods'.
That's it! Your mods should be successfully injected.
If you want to inject other gsc mods, repeat steps 3-4.
- If you have a problem (crash or something else) screenshot the error, and tell me exactly what happened for the error to appear.
- Don't inject gsc mods if you are in-game, inject it in pre-game, else the game will be frozen.
- If the app won't run, install the .NET Framework 4.6.2.
- CCAPI Supported: 2.70 (Replace the CCAPI.dll and PS3Lib.dll to your appropriate version).
- App doesn't need to be updated when I add more gsc mods
- When the app first loads, your firewall will ask you to allow it to access Dropbox, click yes/agree. This is so the app can download the latest available mods from the server.
- The project is completely open source, so feel free to have a butchers at the code if you wish
Add a GSC to the database:
Go to this
Latest version: 188.8.131.52
- Added Zombies mods (Yet to be tested)
- Added support for all GSC files (Credit to SyGnUs)
- Added auto updater
- Minor bug fixes
- Renamed project to 'Atomic'
- UI improvements
- Connect and Attach now processed as one
- Game Modes and Mod Menus have been separated, for easy management (still one database)
- Gsc mods are restored to default before every injection, prevents freeze for some mods
- More info displayed after injected
- Notifications in pre-game
- Removed key system (unnecessary)
- Mods downloads to user's Documents, instead of startup directory
- Refresh mods button
- New URL for mods
- Initial public release
Credits: Kokole, NukemB777x, xQuickModZz, Trickymodz, Its_Jewelz, En3RGyMoDz, NotMyFaultv2, SyGnUs, NGU, and to those who created the gsc mods. Thank you all!
Contribute to the project on GitHub: