InfectedRightNut

bo3/cold war recoveries
Reaction score
PURCHASE VIA my discord:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

100+ vouches In my discord

Zombies:

Unlock All ( All zombie camos, some calling cards) $5
Prestige Master Level 1000 - $5
Max Weapon Levels - $5
All Easter Eggs ( Spawn with RK5 every game) - $5

ALL OF THE ABOVE - $10

30k liquid divinium- $5

Ultimate Zombies Package - Unlock all + Max Rank + All Easter Eggs + 50k liquid divinium - $15

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Payment methods-Paypal

Last edited:

arcticbreezeyt

Reaction score
+Rep Bought from his site and got it in 20 minutes of him working on it. Has very cheap prices and gives more than you pay for.

TylerMods

Veteran
Reaction score
Man has a bad attitude towards people who don't give him money straight away for a super easy task. I simply joined, asked if he used .GSC and he banned me. Probably scared I wanted customers( I don't even have the game xD) but yes. Just so everyone knows. I know he'll try to cover it up.

InfectedRightNut

bo3/cold war recoveries
Reaction score
Man has a bad attitude towards people who don't give him money straight away for a super easy task. I simply joined, asked if he used .GSC and he banned me. Probably scared I wanted customers( I don't even have the game xD) but yes. Just so everyone knows. I know he'll try to cover it up.
It has nothing to do with that? I've had people self promo in my server before and I knew for a fact you were a modded yourself considering its in your name and your steam profile. I was going to dm you after telling you the menu I used but we had no mutual servers. Not sure where you get "bad attitude" from that all my vouches say Im friendly but sure I guess. You also had no interest in buying I ban everyone I know has the menu or is getting the menu cause I dont need self promoters had too many to count. If its not common sense their is no reason to be in my "modding services discord" when you have the menu only reason is to self promote. I meant to dm you after telling you my menu but I couldn't like I said. I'm assuming you know the menu now if not its Infinity Loader

Last edited:

TylerMods

Veteran
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with that? I've had people self promo in my server before and I knew for a fact you were a modded yourself considering its in your name and your steam profile. I was going to dm you after telling you the menu I used but we had no mutual servers. Not sure where you get "bad attitude" from that all my vouches say Im friendly but sure I guess. You also had no interest in buying I ban everyone I know has the menu or is getting the menu cause I dont need self promoters had too many to count. If its not common sense their is no reason to be in my "modding services discord" when you have the menu only reason is to self promote. I meant to dm you after telling you my menu but I couldn't like I said. I'm assuming you know the menu now if not its Infinity Loader
TylerMods#4747 add me. I do not have the menu. I do not even have the game because it's extremely overpriced at the moment. I just wanted to be in the community and ask that question.

InfectedRightNut

bo3/cold war recoveries
Reaction score
I'm now doing cold war services prices still might change just know I will make them cheaper than every other seller like I did for bo3