"Player" in Sublime Text 3

Cxwh

Veteran
Reaction score
I don't know if this should even be on here, but I just though I would post it since it's been pissing me off for the longest time.

Download the zip file below and rename it to GSC.sublime-package
Zip file

So basically this is the same sublime package, but edited so that player has the same color as self, level, etc... which I really liked in GSC Studio. Just replace your GSC.sublime-package with this one. If you want to edit it more, just rename the .sublime-package to .zip and edit the files inside.

Attachments

• GSC.zip
    42.8 KB · Views: 440
Last edited:
S

SeriousHD-

I don't know if this should even be on here, but I just though I would post it since it's been pissing me off for the longest time.

Zip file

So basically this is the same sublime package, but edited so that player has the same color as self, level, etc... which I really liked in GSC Studio. Just replace your GSC.sublime-package with this one. If you want to edit it more, just rename the .sublime-package to .zip and edit the files inside.
I vote that instead of making this your entire thread, you spend more time on it and make an actual thread showing people how to make custom syntax highlighting for sublime.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score

Zip file

I also really liked it, awesome to see this tutorial about how to do it! :wink: Top thread :y: