Preview PlayStation 3 Exposed CFW

StorxyModz

Veteran
Reaction score
if he changed only the coldboot then yes
Lmao no, It went from a hard brick to semi brick. I had to solder a wire and ****, but now all i need to do is get an e3 card reader to put it in fsm, quit assuming things lmao, and also it wasnt the coldboot or MFW, I decompiled 4.80 ofw, and strted patching the hex codes and ****. Quit assuming you know everything and what Im doing

StorxyModz

Veteran
Reaction score
Lmao no, It went from a hard brick to semi brick. I had to solder a wire and ****, but now all i need to do is get an e3 card reader to put it in fsm, quit assuming things lmao, and also it wasnt the coldboot or MFW, I decompiled 4.80 ofw, and strted patching the hex codes and ****. Quit assuming you know everything and what Im doing
And im talking about both of you too

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
I have heard rumours of downloading FSM files and using a standard Fat32 storage device as a factory service mode dongle, I cannot confirm if the intel is legit or not but maybe worth looking into if you have free time
Also, you are on the right path to unbricking your console, besure to keep a backup of your Nor/Nand for future references.

StorxyModz

Veteran
Reaction score
I have heard rumours of downloading FSM files and using a standard Fat32 storage device as a factory service mode dongle, I cannot confirm if the intel is legit or not but maybe worth looking into if you have free time
Also, you are on the right path to unbricking your console, besure to keep a backup of your Nor/Nand for future references.
Yeah, I dont think its true. If you have an old compatible android phone (I dont) you can get a custom boot loader on it and do it from there