Release PlayStation Tamper - CCM Exclusive Deal

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
PlayStation Tamper | CabConModding Exclusive

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

CabConModding Exclusive Deal
With PlayStation Tamper just been released, I decided I would give back to the community that has given me so much support, intellect and help. So I have decided to giveaway 10 copies of PlayStation Tamper premium FREE to the people of CabConModding ($49.90 worth of keys).
Not only would I be doing this, but I am also giving every premium member of CabConModding access to premium free, for life!

How to redeem?
If you are premium here on CabConModding, just make an account on PlayStation Tamper and private message me your username on CabConModding!

If not, simply make an account on PlayStation Tamper and reply to this thread with your username - First 10 will get a free API key :smile:

PlayStation Tamper - Information

PlayStation Tamper is a lightweight piece of Software that allows a user to take even more control on their PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware that is running the WebMAN Server Plugin

PlayStation Tamper gives the user access to a database with many IP address, which can be used to take Console IDs, Premium Mod Menu Keys or Logins, or PlayStation Emails & Passwords!
Majority of our tool is free, however, a small $4.99, contribution is required to gain access to the following functions:
Planned/In Development
Implemented
Final Testing
  • IP Blacklisting
  • Access to our Network
  • Access to our Public APIs
  • Access to our Call of Duty username, IPv4 and webMAN exploitable Grabber (Black Ops II)

PlayStation Tamper - Disclaimer
Software is protected by the Copyright Act 1968 (Australian & International Copyright Laws), and is owned by Profound(Src)

PlayStation Tamper provides access to Network of 100's of Console's running the WebMAN Server. 100's of Vulnerable Console ID's, Game & Cheat Keys, & Heaps of Valuable information could be at your fingertips. This software is purely for educational use, and should be used to educate yourself on how and where items are stored on the PlayStation 3 console. Use of this software that is deemed 'Malicious' by a court of law is not protected, nor endorsed by PlayStation Tamper, Profound, ProfoundSrc or it's Owners, and we will take no responsibility for your actions whilst using our services.

PlayStation Tamper - Full Features List
Planned/In Development
Implemented
Final Testing
  • Console File Explorer
  • Connect to Console
  • Scan IPv4 for webMAN Server
  • Steal Menu Keys (LastTeamStanding, Reflex Engine, Serendipity & More)
  • Console ID Dumper (enter IPv4's and it will return the CIDs found on their servers)
  • xRegistry Editor (Email + Passwords for PSN Accounts stored on their Console)
  • All CoD Grabber
  • Chatroom + Announcements for Console Connection
  • A Mobile Mode (will use less API calls for less bandwidth usage)

PlayStation Tamper - Images
Login
sRF8iUh.png
PlayStation Connection
AEswUyP.png
PlayStation File Explorer
Before Connection
mRTYZhO.png

After Connection
SZWfHHN.png
Console ID Stealer
DwFa2bT.png
Approved by Moderator.

Last edited:

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Update this with an All Cod IP spoofer, then ill buy this for sure. :wink: Good work either way. It's a legitimate good tool that i wouldn't mind using every once in a while, although i don't agree with IP grabbing too much. :tonguewink:

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Update this with an All Cod IP spoofer, then ill buy this for sure. :wink: Good work either way. It's a legitimate good tool that i wouldn't mind using every once in a while, although i don't agree with IP grabbing too much. :tonguewink:
Well, it's a use for ip grabbing that doesn't involve DDoS!
And I'll message some friends tonight and have it pushed for you :grinning:

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Well, it's a use for ip grabbing that doesn't involve DDoS!
And I'll message some friends tonight and have it pushed for you :smile:
That would be the best. TCM might be able to help i know he made some IP spoofers in the past before. :smile:

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
That would be the best. TCM might be able to help i know he made some IP spoofers in the past before. :grinning:
Got some friends that also own PlayStation IP Spoofer's that are very good. I'll message them, TCM never seems to respond when he isn't in need of something...

Ganjanikos

Greek Force
Donator
Reaction score
The only problem is that my pc warns for malificent software (kasprsky) {Trojan.MSIL.Crypt.ersh}

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
That would be the best. TCM might be able to help i know he made some IP spoofers in the past before. :grinning:
Go ahead and sign up, working on implementing a spoofer into Trinity, so I'll add it to the tool tonight :grinning: PM me on CCM your username for a free API key :grinning:

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just wanna report a bug i put my ps3 ip in and it don't connect says error uploading server ip exiting i was trying to get reflex engine key hehe.
This is an issue we are having with the API (server-sided)
Tried pushing a small server update to stop internal IPs being posted to our Network, but seems it's stopped the overall connection to them and some IPs using a certain IP Range. Pushing a fix in the next couple of hours :smile:

CoreyModzDEX

Veteran
Reaction score
This is an issue we are having with the API (server-sided)
Tried pushing a small server update to stop internal IPs being posted to our Network, but seems it's stopped the overall connection to them and some IPs using a certain IP Range. Pushing a fix in the next couple of hours :grinning:
Super exicted for the reflex and the tool in general :blush:

ItsBites

Reaction score
Hi. This Tool is looking amazing. Dripz Refered me to you and this site so im excited to join. I sigened up on the site as Bites And Trying to get the money. Hope this tool goes far :smile: