• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, with slight changes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
My idea is to have a points system, in which members can earn points/credits by posting useful things. these points can then be spent on rewards such as;

-Name Change
-Special Items Maybe
-Icons Next To Name
-etc

I think this would get the community more active and encourage them to post more good content in order to receive these points.

Matt

Web Developer
Reaction score
Big support on this one!

(Heck, even if members want to sell their gsc or other hacks they could be used/bought with credits???)

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
Big support on this one!

(Heck, even if members want to sell their gsc or other hacks they could be used/bought with credits???)

I like the idea of being able to purchase premium items! so people can sell their mods/codes using a credits currency,

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I like this Idea also let's look what we can do. :smile:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
it was an idea to get people posting more, not many new posts at the moment :grinning:
Yeah that's right. And yeah I know that something like this works but do you don't think that people starting posting useless posts like spam to earn points than? :smile: But sure everything which help the site to grow is of course good for us.

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
Yeah that's right. And yeah I know that something like this works but do you don't think that people starting posting useless posts like spam to earn points than? :smile: But sure everything which help the site to grow is of course good for us.
that would be a problem, but then maybe have an option where the members can click is the post is worthy of credits

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
that would be a problem, but then maybe have an option where the members can click is the post is worthy of credits
Mabye but yeah I like it when the "System" does everything like on NGU the Reputation system.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
suppose the idea would need to be adapted then, as people may do pointless posts to earn credits
Yeah, we but who is the big point? :grinning: We could moderate posts, but we do this at the moment too.

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
Maybe more Section moderators will be needed if this was to be done, then any pointless posts would be removed fast and credits withdrawal from the bank
Yeah, we but who is the big point? :smile: We could moderate posts, but we do this at the moment too.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Maybe more Section moderators will be needed if this was to be done, then any pointless posts would be removed fast and credits withdrawal from the bank
Yeah, but it's difficult to find good ones. :smile:

thahitcrew

Modder
Reaction score
My idea is to have a points system, in which members can earn points/credits by posting useful things. these points can then be spent on rewards such as;

-Name Change
-Special Items Maybe
-Icons Next To Name
-etc

I think this would get the community more active and encourage them to post more good content in order to receive these points.
i like the idea :smile: