Answered Problem with injecting a GSC

Richi987

Veteran
Reaction score
Hey CCM
Anybody knows why when i inject my menu and wanna play with it the game doesn't start?
The game stay on the loading screen with "awaiting gamestate...0" and the treyarch logo looping?

flow

Veteran
Reaction score
Hey CCM
Anybody knows why when i inject my menu and wanna play with it the game doesn't start?
The game stay on the loading screen with "awaiting gamestate...0" and the treyarch logo looping?
for what console?

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
Remove the last few codes you added to your source and see if the issue continues, if not, go back through those codes you removed and add them 1 by 1 back to your source, keep loading your menu until you locate the function that is giving this issue, then send it to me and I will take a look.

Richi987

Veteran
Reaction score
Remove the last few codes you added to your source and see if the issue continues, if not, go back through those codes you removed and add them 1 by 1 back to your source, keep loading your menu until you locate the function that is giving this issue, then send it to me and I will take a look.
Thanks for ur help but this error started occuring suddenly
I didn't add any code
I mean my menu worked fine then i stopped to play but the next day when i wanted to play, the game gave me this error :/

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Thanks for ur help but this error started occuring suddenly
I didn't add any code
I mean my menu worked fine then i stopped to play but the next day when i wanted to play, the game gave me this error :/
Look for any code that uses a loop like for(;; ) and doesn't have a wait. If it doesn't have a wait, then add one. Guarantee it'll fix it if it doesn't have any other issues. Same as Demonic. If you need any help ill be glad to take a look at it. I might be able to find the problem. :wink:

Richi987

Veteran
Reaction score
Look for any code that uses a loop like for(;; ) and doesn't have a wait. If it doesn't have a wait, then add one. Guarantee it'll fix it if it doesn't have any other issues. Same as Demonic. If you need any help ill be glad to take a look at it. I might be able to find the problem. :wink:
Okay I'll do this thank you :smile: