Release Project Azn | Creacted By Pyrex BLJ and Slander

Slander

Redacted T6 Moderator
Reaction score
Hello CCM! Today, I will be releasing the first iteration of a menu I re-worked by Pyrex BLJ. Pyrex released a menu a while back called "Redacted Project" and I decided to work with it and understand GSC as this is my very first time working with GSC. I will be working on console versions of this menu for those who mod on console.

UPDATE: RELEASED A CONSOLE VERSION! You can now use this menu on Xbox and PS3, if you so desire.

Happy modding!

P.S. Please let me know if you guys like or dislike the menu! I always accept feedback! Also, I am sorry for the bad quality of the video. I don't have the greatest of computer.

Preview of Menu:

Download:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

For console - go to this thread:
Release - [X360/PS3] Project Azn GSC Menu | By Anki and Pyrex BLJ | CabConModding

NOTE (for Redacted only): YOU ONLY HAVE TO MOVE THE FILE INTO YOUR DATA/SCRIPTS FOLDER WHERE YOUR 'redacted.gsc' IS!!!

Last edited:

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Screenshot and download gives me this...

upload_2017-9-21_22-2-3.png

Just copy the picture to your clipboard and paste it to the thread. Dont add as an attachment. :grinning:
Upload the file somewhere else, and link it here.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
From what I've seen before. I personally didn't like the design, plus a lot of it is c+p which a lot was from Pyrex so can't put all of that on you. :wink:

But you do you, props for taking the time to do it. Just my opinion.
(Opinion, dont ban me.)

Apart from the menu, this should be in the BO2 mod section.

Slander

Redacted T6 Moderator
Reaction score
From what I've seen before. I personally didn't like the design, plus a lot of it is c+p which a lot was from Pyrex so can't put all of that on you. :wink:

But you do you, props for taking the time to do it. Just my opinion.
(Opinion, dont ban me.)

Apart from the menu, this should be in the BO2 mod section.
Well, yeah. Most of the base of which I started from is from Pyrex. But I completely changed the look and added so much more to it. Most of all the credit does go to Pyrex. Also, this menu is only supported for Redacted as of now. If/when I move to console, I will make a new thread in the BO2 mod section.

Last edited:

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Well, yeah. Most of the base of which I started from is from Pyrex. But I completely changed the look and added so much more to it. Most of all the credit does go to Pyrex. Also, this menu is only supported for Redacted as of now. If/when I move to console, I will make a new thread in the BO2 mod section.
I am aware, I helped you fix something with it... lol.

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Thank you for fixing the links. :smile:

This doesn't look too bad at all for your first effort at gsc. But next time when you release something bring lots of new stuff! 95% of this has already been done before! Hope to see an update soon enough! :wink:

If you ever want help don't hesitate to ask!

Slander

Redacted T6 Moderator
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Thanks for helping when you did help.

Thank you for fixing the links. :smile:

This doesn't look too bad at all for your first effort at gsc. But next time when you release something bring lots of new stuff! 95% of this has already been done before! Hope to see an update soon enough! :wink:

If you ever want help don't hesitate to ask!
Thank you! I will definitely try new things to work on throughout updates.

Slander

Redacted T6 Moderator
Reaction score
I also will be working on a new HUD and stuff like that for a new menu. Maybe a separate menu or maybe an update of this menu.

WillModZ

Modder
Donator
Reaction score
Hello CCM! Today, I will be releasing the first iteration of a menu I re-worked by Pyrex BLJ. Pyrex released a menu a while back called "Redacted Project" and I decided to work with it and understand GSC as this is my very first time working with GSC. I will be working on console versions of this menu for those who mod on console.

Happy modding!

P.S. Please let me know if you guys like or dislike the menu! I always accept feedback! Also, I am sorry for the bad quality of the video. I don't have the greatest of computer.

Preview of Menu:

Download:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
such a beautiful menu can u make it compatible on all consoles?

Slander

Redacted T6 Moderator
Reaction score
such a beautiful menu can u make it compatible on all consoles?
I am not sure about XB1 or PS4. But its already compatible with PS3 and XB360. I am trying to fix it for PC. I will re-release if/when I get it done.

Setsuna

Veteran
Reaction score
and btw , i move it to data/scripts . what should i do next ? this is my first time injecting without gametypes folder thingy .

Slander

Redacted T6 Moderator
Reaction score
and btw , i move it to data/scripts . what should i do next ? this is my first time injecting without gametypes folder thingy .
Once you move the menu to your data/scripts folder, you don't have to do anything else. Just launch the game and the menu should already be in game.

Slander

Redacted T6 Moderator
Reaction score
it doesnt work btw .
It does work. You don't delete any other .gsc. You just drag and drop into your data/scripts folder. Then ingame, it works. ADS + Knife to open the menu. If it doesn't work, then there is something incredibly wrong with your game.